Chapter // 28 🦍

A/N

Hello guys!

So I am sorry for not posting in this story for a while because I have been writing chapters on my two other stories Never Alone/Johnlock and Real Dad/Spidrson. But here I am opposite to my laptop ready to make your day better.

Enjoy 😉

Beeeeeeep*

——————
———

Much to Peter's surprise he woke up in a warm and soft bed, his body all sore and some parts of it still swollen, but a step closer to being healed up by his super healing. He felt better than the last time he woke up.

He sat a little, letting out  a small groan waking up someone who seemed to e asleep in the chair near his white clean bed. Peter looked up to see Wanda besides his bed.-"Miss. Romanoff?"-he asked with his raspy voice. He had forgotten when the last time he drank water was and his throat was as dry as a desert.

"Peter? Oh thanks GOD!"-she said relief washing all her bad thoughts for a moment.-"You have no idea how much you worried us!"

"I am sorry for bothering all of you but I really need to leave...as fast as possible."-Peter said worried about what would happen if he didn't show up at the apartment soon.

Wanda smiled a little and gave him a small kiss in the forehead.-"You don't have to worry about him anymore baby spider."-she whispered softly making Peter shiver.

"But...Why?"-He asked clueless but better for some reason.

"Tony will tell you everything when you get better."-Wanda said and sat back in the chair.-"Hoe are your wounds?"

"All healed up. Did anyone suspect anything about me healing so fast?"-he asked a little worried again.

"Yeah they did but we covered it up by throwing dirt on their eye. But you should have seen Bruce when he saw that your ribs had healed overnight he almost lost his mind trying to figure out how did you do that. He even blamed Loki for casting illusions over you."-Wanda said laughing as she mimicked Bruce's face.

Peter giggled and made Wanda skip a beat with his cuteness. For a moment she wished it was her to give David the final hit...

They both had a lot off small chatters until Tony came rushing through the door holding a blaster in his hand and looing through the keyhole.

"Tony is everything all right?"-Wanda asked softly.

"No Steve is following to probably kill me!"-he said still looking at the key hole.-"Can you cover me up Scary Russian lady nr.2?"

"Okay.Whatever you did pissed him of did it?"-she asked meaning Steve.

"You know m so well..."-he said but was interrupted by the sweetest giggle in the wide world. He slowly turned around to see a full recovered kid stand in the bed.-"KID!"