Chapter//33🦒

Well...
Before you kill me "Let me explain!"
Peter isn't dead...Well not yet anyway!
Haha just kidding...Maybe not...You know the only reason why I don't like this fanfic is because It is very dramatic, It was supposed to be since the beginning, because I was really unstable and depressed myself, but now I am more into cheerful stuff so that's why I want to get rid and end  this one, because people are reading it and I don't wanna let you down!

Enjoy 😉

Beeeeeeep*

——————
———

It happened all so fast.

Peter knew what was too come and jumped out of the window, falling on the hard metallic deck of the ship. His head aching from the fall.

He tried to stand up but it was too heavy. Soon he finalized his attempts and stood up, only too feel a hard breeze of air come from a pair of metallic wings...

"If it isn't the troublemaking kid!"-Vulture spat out.

Peter stood tall, checking his web-shooters, thank good they worked.-"You are the last man standing Vulture, your friend Skip was too much of a coward to accept his fate!"

Vulture tried to shoot him, but Peter webbed it and fell back on the hard ground, painfully.

"Don't you think I know you gave me the wrong blueprints!"-Vulture yelled at him, trying to shoot him as he was on the ground.

He managed to shoot him on the side of his abdomen making Peter scream on pain from the burn.

"Did you really think I would give you the right ones!"-Peter said webbing his wound to stop the bleeding.

He stood up and caught Vulture by his wings, braking one of them.

...

In the other side, Tony, Stephen, Nat and everyone else where searching every container on the ship, refusing to believe Peter was on the one that exploded. All of the visibly angry and crying.

Taking one by one every guard outside the ship, making sure they wouldn't run away. No sign of Skip or the Vulture nor Peter.

"He has to be somewhere! Keep looking!"-Tony yelled as he checked the next container.

...

Meanwhile Peter was hiding behind a big metal colon as Vulture tried to shoot him with his laser beams.

"Get out kiddo!"-Vulture snickered.

Peter tried to stand up, failed and tried again, he was losing blood for sure, but he had his super strength anyways.

He had to try and win smart not hard.

So he analyzed him, top to bottom, for weak points. His costume was all made of metal and un penetrating material, his wing fans where powered by gas that came from his jet pack...

The fans! If he had a clear shoot on them, he could make them blow up!

He walked to the other colon and hid behind it.

"Get out here you little troublemaker!"-the Vulture asked and Peter once more left from the hiding place.

"I am here!"-He said and shot a web on his leg, than his hand knocking the gun put of his hands.

He than threw a punch on his face and another on his side, trying to get a clear shoot on his wing fans.

Finally, Vulture made his mistake opening his wings further so Peter could shoot a web straight on top of them.

The fans stopped and Vulture made his final mistake by trying to restart them.

He restarted the fans, trying to fly again, taking Peter with him, but just as Peter had predicted the fans exploded and so did the gas tank on his back, Vulture fell on the ground outside the ship, and Peter fell on the hard metallic deck again, this time from a higher level causing him to scream in pain.

Strange who had noticed the small second explosion made his way through a portal and found Peter on the deck, crying, not moving...bleeding.

"Peter."-He whispered softly falling on his knees just besides him, taking his head on his lap and placing his hand on his forehead.

"Where's d-dad?"-Peter choked up on his words.

"Shhhh...He's coming."-Doctor Strange said and started casting some sorcery on his head, which was bleeding and hurting.-"I am here now, we all are..."

"Thanks..."-Peter said before falling unconscious on Stephens lap some from the spell and some from the tiredness.

"I found him guys."-Stephen said on the ear peace.

Tony was the first to come flying to the place where Peter was. Stephen now was holding him in his arms, he looked tiny!

"Peter!"-Tony said placing a hand on his forehead and the other underneath. But the other hand touched something wet, and thick...-"Is this...Stephen!"

"I'm taking him at the tower...I casted some old spells, he'll be fine, I promise..."-Stephen said kissing Tony on the forehead for reassurance.

"I wanna trust you. Please!"-Tony said and Stephen opened a portal taking Peter to the med bay.

He had to be alright!

And...Low Cut!