Chapter 3 - It's twins

I froze slightly realizing that he must be here for my photo shoot. I backed out the room again hoping he wouldn’t recognize or with any luck even remember me. I really could do without having him here right now. Kirsty came and told me when I was back in the other room that they were having single shots first. Great stuck in a room with Niall… probably what most girls my age dreamed of. I waited nervously behind my camera, which I hoped was big enough to cover my face. First in was Liam and being the sensible person that he is it didn’t take too long and I only had to speak to him a few times and he didn’t seem to recognize my voice. Then there was Louis who took a while him being the hyperactive person that he is. Thankfully he also didn’t recognize me. But then there was Niall. I stayed hid behind the camera at all times and spoke towards the camera hoping it would muffle my voice and he wouldn’t recognize it either. He didn’t seem to realize it was me but he did give me some weird looks when I didn’t look up or to the side of my camera at all. Zayn was just acting like a model so wasn’t that hard, but then there was Harry.

My old best friend. When me and Niall broke up it made me and Harry slowly talk less and because most of the time he would be with them and I didn’t want to see Niall and I was pretty sure he didn’t want to see me either.

Harry walked in and sat on the chair I asked him to move slightly when he stopped.

“Rebecca?” He said getting up and walking towards me. He saw it was me and a smiled grew across his face. “Oh my god! I never thought I was going to see you again!” He said pulling me in for a hug. I hugged him back smiling thanking that he didn’t hate me for losing touch with him. “I can’t believe it’s you! How are you? How is the baby? Well I guess not really a baby anymore” I totally forgot that Harry knew that I was pregnant. Because even after Niall and me first broke up that didn’t stop me from talking to Harry because we were still best friends. I had started to show the last time I saw him and I think he noticed so I ended up telling him. I didn’t know at that point that I was having twins so as far as he knew I only had one baby. I smiled back at Harry.

“I actually ended up with twins…” I said looking down slightly. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a giant smile on his face.

“Oh my god that’s amazing!” He almost yelled. I smiled back at him not really sure what to say, “Can I meet them? I mean if that’s alright with you,” He asked excitedly. I nodded and he jumped up and down. He gave me his new number, after he had tweeted his old one when he was drunk and woke up to millions of missed calls, and told me to text him later so he could meet them at some point. I then told him we really needed to do this photo shoot and he suddenly remembered why he was here. “Oh yeah, sorry” He mumbled and went back to sit in the chair. We finished the shoot and he came over to give me a hug, he kissed me on the cheek and then walked off to join the room the rest of the boys were in after having their shoots done to get them to come back for the group shoot.

Harry’s P.O.V

I couldn’t believe I had seen her again after all this time. I had missed her so much! Yeah maybe I liked her a little but she had always just been my friend and in a way she was Niall’s. She had his kids after all. I walked back into the room with the other boys while thinking all this through in my head. Louis jumping on me greeted me.

“Well someone obviously got chatting to the photographer!” He shouted in my ear.

“Yeah you spent ages in there!” Zayn added.

“Working the Styles charm I bet” Niall joked, god if only he knew.

“Shut up guys, she asked if we could all go in for the group shoot now anyway.” I said and turned back to walk out the door. We arrived back and started doing the photos. I watched as Rebecca was hiding, more than she was before, behind the camera. I gave her a sympathetic smile because I knew why she was doing it. We soon finished and all the boys turned to leave and I waved goodbye to Rebecca and she smiled back.

Rebecca’s P.O.V

I knew Harry saw me hiding from Niall. I was glad he hadn’t recognized me. I stayed in the room putting my camera away until Kirsty came in telling me that the photos came out great. I smiled at her and she told me I had another shoot with a regular customer in 20 minutes. In the break I decided to text Harry to ask when he wanted to meet the girls. I hoped he genuinely did want to meet them or that could be embarrassing.

-text-

Hey Haz, it’s Rebecca I was wondering when you were free and wanted to meet the girls? –Rebecca x