Chapter 8 - Tomorrow at 2

AN - This chapter has been so hard to write. I had no idea what to write and then when I finally wrote it, it decided to delete itself and I had to start again. Anyway thankyou so much for over 100 reads!!!!

Harry’s P.O.V

I woke up and got out the house early to avoid any questions from the boys, especially Niall. As far as I knew everyone was asleep when I left so that was good.

Me and Rebecca had agreed last night that I go and see her instead of staying at the house seeing as we both knew that the boys would start asking questions and she wanted to know exactly what happened and how Niall ended up finding out.

I walked outside and got in my car before driving over to hers. The drive seemed to take longer than usual and that was sort of a good thing seeing as I was quite scared of facing Rebecca after her finding out. She would definitely be mad at me for letting it slip when I promised not to tell anyone.

Rebecca’s P.O.V

“I’m really, really, really sorry” Harry said as I opened the door when he arrived. I moved out the way so he could get in. The girls were at Danny’s for the day leaving me to talk to Harry about what happened.

“Just tell me how it happened” I said as we walked towards the couch and sat down.

“Well I came back from yours and all the boys were bombarding me with questions and then it sort of clicked in Zayn’s head and he sort of shouted asking me if it was you and it’s just so hard to lie to them that I stayed silent and they all deduced that it was you.” Harry said looking down nervously. I put my head in my hands before looking back up at Harry.

“He doesn’t know about the girls does he?” I asked worried and he shook his head. I breathed a sigh of relief and Harry looked at me seriously.

“You have to tell him, this isn’t just a little white lie you can keep hidden. It’s two girl’s lives.” Harry said and a wave of guilt came over me. He was right, I knew that… but I just couldn’t tell him.

I looked up at Harry and saw that he was disappointed in me that I didn’t want to tell Niall.

“What am I meant to do?” I said helplessly, I hadn’t even spoken to Niall since that day that he ended it between us. I hadn’t ever planned on speaking to him again and now the person that turned against him when he found out what happened was forcing me into speaking to Niall once more.

“You’ll figure it out. I know you will” Harry said before giving me a hug and saying that he had to go. I showed him out and went back to sit on the couch. I sat down and put my head in my hands trying to think of what I was going to do. How are you meant to tell someone that they have two daughters that they had no idea about.

 After a few hours I managed to find my old phone. My plan was to text Niall even though he probably had a different number. At least the I could say I tried to get in contact with him. When I turned it on I saw a message from an unknown number. I read it and knew from the N at the end that it was from Niall. I read it over about 10 times before I got my phone that I use to reply to him so he had my new number.

-text-

Hi… yeah we should meet up at some point. –R x

I shakily sent the send button and got a reply almost instantly.

-text-

When shall we meet up? I’m not doing anything for the rest of the week –N x

I couldn’t help smiling a little, so maybe I missed him but I was only doing this because Harry forced me into this. I had to remember that.

Niall’s P.O.V

I can’t believe she had actually replied! I had been sat in my room all day mainly just staring at my phone. I had heard Harry leave this morning and I presumed it was to go to Rebecca’s. I thought about following him just so I could see her but I thought that would be a little creepy. None of the boys had come in to see me as they guessed I wanted to be alone and I was thankful that it was that way.

My phone vibrated again in my hand and I quickly looked at the new message

-text-

I have work tomorrow but that will only be for a couple of hours. I can meet you at about 2? –R x

I smiled widely knowing that finally I’d be able to see her again.

-text-

Sounds great:) I’ll meet you at tumford park? –N x

I sent that knowing that it was only a 10 minute walk from here to the park, I just hoped that it would be alright for her to get there.

-text-

Okay, I’ll see you there:) –R x