The basement

Eren: "Finally we will know what is my father's secret and maybe we might discover the titans origin"

Levi: "Yeah maybe we don't know what's coming so we have to be prepare, it might be shocker for all of us"

Mikasa: "Yeah we don't know what's in their"

Jean: "We won't know unless you open it you idiot!"

Eren: "What did you just called me?!"

Jean: "I said you are a idiot!!"

Eren: "Come here! I dare you to say it in my face!!"

Mikasa: "Can you both stop it!!"

Eren: "Mikasa step away this is not anything that has to involve you!!"

Mikasa: *stares at Eren in shock*
*gets sad* "E-Eren I didn-"

Eren: "Shut up Mikasa!"

Jean: "You bastard stop fighting and open the door"

Levi: *kicks Jean in the face* "Dare to keep calling Eren those kind of names and you'll suffer the consequences"

Jean: "Y-yes sir. I can't believe your boyfriend saved you Eren, you're such a wuss"

Eren: "You assh-"

Levi: *kicks Eren stomach*

Mikasa: "C-corporal!"

Levi: "That's for not opening the dam door when you were supposed to" *kisses Eren's lips*

Eren: *blushes*

Mikasa: "Levi!!" *takes out swords*

Levi: "And that's for being so fucking adorable"

Jean: "Ehhh...."

Mikasa: "I'll kill you in your sleep" *mutters*

Levi: "Oi Eren, why don't we forget about this stupid basement and go continue our life's"

Eren: "I'll agree let's forget about this basement and keep with our lives"

Levi: "Yes indeed. Oh and Eren I have a surprise for you"

Eren: "What is it?"

Levi: "I can't tell you cause it's a surprise if you come with me I'll give it to you"

Jean: "What the fuck" *mutters*

Eren: "But can you please give me a hint"

Levi: "Let's just say it involves my room" *winks*

Mikasa: "If you dare to touch Eren I'll slaughter you like a titan" *mutter*

Eren: "Well come on we don't have time to waist I want to see my surprise" *smirks*

Jean: "Gross"

Levi: "Then let's go" *smiles*

Hehehehe we all know what is gonna be that surprise XD Oh and Mikasa fuck off!! Ha they never entered to the basement and won't discover Grisha's secret. What if this happens in the manga? I would get so pissed off -_- (oh and if they have gone to the basement already well don't tell me cuz I haven't read all the manga yet) Well anyways I  hope you all like it....

-Living-