02 :𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬

Start from the beginning

"And I may not be your Daddy, but you're on my property. Next time I say something to you and you defy me, I won't be so nice." His deep husky voice whispered into my ear, his tongue licked my earlobe and he lifted his head from my head.

Before he could back away, I grabbed his tie and pulled him back. "Don't tease if you don't want to be teased." I whispered back in a seductive tone. A smirk pulled at my lips as my eyes dropped down to his lips.

Letting go of his tie, I fix my hair as I walk back out to the club to go find the girls. I spot them dancing with some guys, smiling to myself I head back over to the bar to be greeted by a different bartender.

"Wine, the bottle." I told him and he nods his head in obedience.

"That's a little much don't you think?" I hear a voice say to my left. I open the bottle of wine and take a sip before turning to catch a glimpse of who it was. A man who looked as if he was in his twenties smiled at me.

"Babygirl, you shouldn't drink so much." He said as he called over the bartender and ordered his own drink.

"It's my life, I'll do as I please." I took a long sip of the wine and licked my bottom lip slowly licking the taste of the wine off. He smiled and leaned in taking my chin in his hand, his eyes were glued to my lips.

"What I'd do to have those lips..." He trailed off as his lips took mine. I was taken by shock, but I didn't mind because he was cute and the alcohol was kicking in making me horny.

"You wanna dance, papi." My hands travel down to his pants where I found a bulge. "Mmm, baby I want to do more than dan-"

I put my finger up to his lips shushing him, "You're going to have to work for it." I told him as I hopped down from the stool. I took his hand and guided him towards an empty spot on the dance floor.

"You like playing games?" He chuckled. I smirked as I pushed myself into his bulge, hearing him groan I move my hips against him. His hands go around my waist and start moving to my ass as we sway to the music.

I turn around to face him and snake my arm around his neck. His hands remain on my ass as he cranes his head down and kisses me. "Your killing baby." He whispered and I felt his hand smack my ass. I bite my lip as he does it again and I pull away from the kiss. Fuck it, maybe it'll get my mind off you-know-who.

I stand on my tippy-toes and push myself closer to him. "You wanna get out of here?" I ask, giving him kisses all over his exposed skin. He nods and pulls me towards the hallway that Liam dragged me down. "Where are we going?" I ask him as he opens a door. The room was drenched in red lighting, it had a bed that was leaned against the wall and a closet that was reflecting the bed.

"I know the owner." He whispers as he leads me into the room, shutting the door behind him.

The owner...Fucking Liam DeLuca.

•••