19: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐋𝐢𝐞𝐬

A/N: Okay, so I noticed that I might have confused people with the timeline so some of you might think the babies aren't Liams. BUT they are I promise. So lemme lay it out. 'Liam and Chanel's first time was only a few days after meeting. That was when she clearly got pregnant but she knew nothing of it. Yk just living her messy ass like without knowing she's pregnant until the symptoms started to show.'

mY mInD iS cOnFuSiNg

P.s; Y'all and the number of children you want😂 I don't think I could pop that many kids out my coochie.

BQOTD: Was Chanel's father in the wrong?

Also thank you @kipnapmemassimo for the boy name😌❤️

ᴥ

2 weeks later
September

After that scare with Chanel a few weeks ago, I've started to go work at home instead of at the office. She's getting much better after finding out about two babies growing in her. She started paying attention to her health, eating more, started yoga but without an instructor. She's even grown close to my other siblings, well excluding Eleanor who is still shaking her head at us.

I chuckled pulling down the tan folder as I watched Chanel study her body in the mirror with a frown.

"Tesoro," I sighed. "You look fine, Bellissima even."

She wore a cotton sweater that hung off her left shoulder, her freckled body clad in a comfortable velvet material cami top and matching shorts I bought her a while back. "I'm getting fat, baby." She complained with a sad frown, her hands ran over the evident bump that added to her numerous curves.

"My breasts feel tender and my feet are killing me."

I leaned back in the chair with a few curse words spewing from my lips. "Baby, you're beautiful. Your body is still gorgeous and I fucking adore that baby bump."

She turned to me with a small smile, her hands resting behind her and her lips tucked into a sheepish smile.

"C'mere bambina," I softly whispered and she complied making slow strides across our bedroom suite. She stood in front of my open legs with her head hung low.

"Look at me," She looked up at me with her doe brown eyes. The ones that would bring me to my knees and make me kiss her feet. Smiling, I brought my hand to the soft skin of her chin, tilting it high.

"You are beautiful, say it."

She hesitated before mumbling the words under her breath.