13: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐂𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐲

A/N: I couldn't stop myself from updating because I'm super excited to see your reactions, so here you go!

☾

"If it's true your my world"

After the doctor's appointment yesterday, Chanel told her parents that she would be staying over at her friend Maeve's house for school-related reasons. Clearly, it was a lie so I could keep her with me and take care of her.

On day two, she was back to throwing up. Seeing her like this broke my heart. Knowing that if she's pregnant, it won't be easy.

Chanel nuzzled her head deeper into the pillow as she cried. God, I just wanted to take her pain away, it was breaking her and me.

I kissed her stomach softly before coming back up to cuddle her. "Baby I'm so sorry." I whispered into the kiss that I placed on her cheeks. I caressed her cheek as I watched more tears fall from her brown doe eyes.

She sniffled and snuggled her head into my chest and slowly drifted off to sleep. I continued to caress and kiss her until I knew she was asleep.

I slowly got up and grabbed my phone walking out onto the balcony, welcoming the mid-summer air.

I sighed and dialed my best friend's number knowing he'd pick up at this time.

"Liam? It's been a while." Seb chuckled into the phone.

I nodded my head and leaned over the railing. "I need to talk to you, it's important."

I heard shuffling on the other side, sighing I turned around, gazing at Chanel peacefully sleeping. "You want me to come over? It sounds serious."

"That would be better than saying it over the phone." I agreed with a nod even though he couldn't see it.

"I'll be there soon." He muttered and I hummed in response before hanging up.

I dragged myself downstairs and to the kitchen to find Chanel's untouched food in containers with a sticky note.

She hasn't eaten anything in the last two days. Her stomach won't keep anything down and the pains appear to be getting worst. What if the pregnancy is painful? What if she can't take it?

I sighed and picked up the sticky note. 'I hope she feels better. The baby will be cute'.

I chuckle at Gianna's silly note and put away the leftovers in the fridge. Pulling out the bottle of bourbon I was saving, I let out a deep breath.