Her own seems to grow just that little bit more and before long they're both lost within the dance as they match the pace of the other Merry Men.

And for what feels like the first time in years, Robin completely lets go.

____________________________________________________________

The celebrations lasted well into the night as they all continued to dance, sing and drink. But now the excitement of the day's events have seemingly caught up with them as one by one Robin watches the members of his merry band retire to their tents until only Little John, Friar Tuck and himself are all that remain.

"One thing's for sure," Tuck slurs as he raises his half-full tankard, "the forest of Sherwood people...will be fed come 'morrow mornin'." The others raise their own in response just as the friar stands abruptly and finishes his speech with a mumbled Cheers! before bringing the mug to his lips and downing its contents. Wilma follows his movements, draining the contents of her tankard as Robin and John simply wait for the inevitable. And surely enough, as Tuck's head continues to tilt back with every gulp of his ale he begins to sway. At first, it's nothing to be concerned about, however as soon as the mug is removed from his lips the inevitable happens as the friar loses his balance entirely and falls backwards, causing the brunette next to the thief to let out a gasp.

Having already anticipated this outcome, the two Merry Men are quick to catch him before his body collides with the floor, and with their combined efforts they manage to sit the now-passed-out-friar up against one of the nearby logs.

"Great," John mutters as he moves to retake his seat on the log he was previously occupying, "now we have the joy of getting the drunk friar to his tent."

Just as Robin reclaims his own seat, Wilma bursts into a fit of giggles drawing the outlaw's attention to the woman beside him. "Who knew a friar could love ale so much?" she manages to ask in between her chuckles.

"Well, to be honest none of us did," the blue-eyed man replies as he gestures to the knocked-out Tuck, "but that was before we got to know him and his usual habits."

Then the three of them are bursting into fits of uncontrollable laughter as the current situation seems to become even more humorous.

"Is he always this bad?" the brunette asks through her laughter as she makes an attempt to wipe the tears of laughter from her eyes.

"Just about." Little John snickers before raising his previously abandoned tankard to his lips and downing its contents.

"Careful there, John," Robin calls out as he points a finger at his friend, "you might join him if you keep going the way you're going."

Once the mug is removed from his lips, the bear-like man simply shrugs. "So be it," her replies, "we're celebrating after all."

"That may very well be the case," the outlaw admits before changing his voice to take on a more serious tone, "however, I want my men to be bright-eyed and bushy-tailed for the start of our journey tomorrow morning, especially considering that I'll be putting you in charge John."

"And why is that?" John asks, raising the tankard once again to seemingly catch the last few drops of ale.

"Wilma and I are simply taking a detour to a nearby village to run an errand." Robin replies.

"Ah, well then, I suppose I should be going off to bed after all." his friend murmurs, placing his tankard beside the log before moving over to Tuck.

"Need any help there, mate?" Robins offers, receiving his answer when Little John manages to get Tuck conscious enough to get him off of the ground before making the friar to wrap an arm around his neck so that the bear-like man is able to support the extra weight.