3. Midorima Shintarou: Not Alone

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

“Why are you so upset, nanodayo?” He asked when he was done. He narrowed his eyes as you continued to stare at your lap, your gaze hidden from his view. “(Y/N)-chan, I can’t help you if you don’t speak.”

The tsundere’s jaw dropped when you burst into tears and threw yourself at him, causing him to fall back as you curled up on his chest like a baby koala. His face turned pink and he awkwardly patted you on the back, looking around frantically for any signs of help. Your plushies taunted them with their giggling faces and he felt the urge to destroy them with his lucky item of the day, a lighter.

“Shin-kun, I’m going to die alone because I’m going to fail my biology test!” You cried into his chest.

Midorima furrowed his eyebrows. “What?”

You sniffled and raised your head, seeing a blurry carrot instead of your boyfriend’s handsome face because of your tears. If you weren’t drowning in stress, you would’ve laughed at the sight. “I suck at biology and I can’t remember anything because it all sounds the same. That means I’m going to fail my exam and I’m not going to get into college so I’ll have to work at Maji Burger and have my income be based off of how hungry Kagami-kun is!”

You gasped for breath and felt another tsunami fill your eyes and you threw yourself onto your carpet and sprawled out. “Just go, Shintarou-kun! Leave me while you still have the chance! I don’t want to force you into working overtime because I’m at home taking care of our three kids since sex kept you while you were young and the kids are why you’re staying with me while you’re old and–“

“Shut up, nanodayo!” Midorima snapped. You fell silent and he panicked as your lip wobbled and a soft whine escaped you. “You’re being ridiculous. You’re not going to have your life thrown away just because you get one bad grade, nanodayo.”

“What college is going to want a student who thinks the only difference between mitosis and meiosis is that one’s named like Mitt Romney and the other has the human name of Hetalia’s Taiwan?” You croaked, tiptoeing on the edge of having another breakdown.

“I’ll help you study, baka.” He grumbled, flicking you on the forehead. He got up so his back was facing you to get your biology book and hide his rosy cheeks. “I’ve noticed I haven’t been spending much time with you since the exams started because of the Winter Cup. It’s my fault you’re feeling alone, nanodayo.”

You smiled and bit back a giggle so he would continue. Butterflies flocked in your stomach and you were filled with delight as his ears turned red. Covering your mouth to muffle your gleeful laughter, you leaned forwards in anticipation for what else he would say.

“What I’m trying to say is that I’m here for you, nanodayo.” He said. He turned around and knelt back down in front of you, his eyelids clenched shut as he talked. If you reached out to touch his face you were sure your fingertips would be burnt from the heat radiating off of him. “Don’t put yourself through this if you know I can help you.”

“Aw, Shin-kun~” You squealed. You tackle hugged him and kissed his cheek, beaming when you felt it was as hot as you thought it was. “You’re the sweetest boyfriend in the world. Do you know what? We should go get some ice cre– OW!“

“You’re getting off topic, nanodayo.” Midorima scolded. He pushed up his glasses and softly sighed. “Let’s start from the beginning…”

                                                                   ~Extended Ending~

Weeks later you were straddling a flustered Midorima with a smirk on your face and paper in your hands with a red 97 circled on the top. “You said that if I got a better score than you then you’d do this for me, Shin-kun~” You purred, tracing your finger on his exposed clavicle.

“You only beat me by one point, nanodayo.” He protested.

You ground yourself against him and started kissing his neck. “I still won, Shin-kun~ There’s no backing out of this.”

He let out an almost inaudible groan and he gripped onto your hips. “Fine. Get on the bed, nanodayo.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is literally my life right now TnT (but with geometry, minus the passing, minus having a bae)

My midterms were all over the place. I scored highly in five and got two not-so-great grades on the other two. They're still passing, but I'm disappointed with my results.

Who do you guys want me to write for next?

I'm planning on a third Kuroko, third Murasakibara, and a Male!Riko, but I haven't really planned past that. Please tell me ^^

Also, scenario ideas are welcome too ;)

Lots of love, Cora-chan <3