Chapter 1: Familiar Face

This story takes place in my sophomore year of college. I was around nineteen-ish when this took place. Around this time, I was staying in a "dorm" with a couple of my old friends, with us being the disruptive assholes we were, we had been given a lot of warnings from our landlords. We were on our last strike basically for living there, if we so much as breathed too loud our landlord said we would be instantly kicked out and well, back to my mother's house I would go. With that being said though, one of our bestfriends we knew for a while was graduating early and we wanted to throw a going away party for him but due to circumstances the risk of throwing the party at our spot were a little too high to take. So fast forward, we thought about it for a couple of days and one of my roomies I was living with knew a guy by the name of Andrew and he said we can host the party there. Now, Andrew was a mutual friend of ours, and we actually all went to highschool together and had been on the swim team together also. However, Andrew was one of those third party friends. You know one of those "friends" where you guys don't really hang out unless another one of your friends. Yeah he was that guy, he was pretty cool, but idk we just never really got that close until this day😈. With all that being said though, Andrew knew me enough to know my dirty little not so secret but secret. Remember how I told you guys I was on the swim team right? Well, I had to make a big decision in highschool and I'm actually glad I did. Being on the swim team isn't anything like football or some other sport, guys are barefoot, halfway naked and all types of stuff. I was always the type of person that would rather tell you something rather than you finding out. So, with that being said I told the team (including coaches) about my fetish, because come on guys its swimming, dudes are barefoot, I'm GONNA be looking, I would rather tell people.. Rather than people finding out and me being the talk of the school you know? It was actually a smart decision that's why I never understood why people are so secretive about their fetish, like none of them were judgmental, some would even send pics to me purposely, and I have a few more crazy stories than that. I said all that to say, Andrew knows me enough to remember that secret about me, which isn't a bad thing but all though I'm open about it, I'm not the type of person to walk around screaming, "I have a foot fetish" to people either, and from past experiences Andrew isn't one of the most reliable people to tell stuff to either. However mainly everyone that was coming to the party knew each other on some sort of person level so I guess no biggie. Realizing that, I decided to go with the plan and we're going to have the party over there.