🌸Chapter 12🌸

Marinette POV

I sat in my room staring at the ceiling trying to figure out a way to cuss Gabriel out without him finding out that me and Adrien are together. Why the hell are we keeping a secret from Gabriel Agreste about are relationship well it's the factor that technically from a fucked up deal with Kagamis mother Adrien and kagami are technically still together since Adrien has never called it off because he is scared of his father. As I was lost in my thoughts my phone started buzzing. It's Alya.
"Hello?" I was wondering what she wanted.

"Girl remember when we were at the rink and I said we should have a picnic at the field like me nino you and Adrien?" I really didn't know if that was a good idea since Adrien is the way he is I mean is mental health is declining really bad. "I'll see if Adrien wants to go Alya if so then I'll see you at 7." She squealed on the other end making me wince. "Girl I hope he says yes!" I smiled some seeing how bad she wanted to hang out. "Same here." After 5 minutes of talking she had to go and I decided to call Adrien.

It rung twice before he picked up. "Hello?" I winced as I could tell how much pain he was in. "Alya wants to have a picnic at the field later and she wanted you to come can you?" I could hear him shuffling around before speaking. "My father won't let me." I sighed before speaking. "I'll sneak you out." Then he sighed. "He will find out mari." I bit my lip. "I don't give a fuck Adrien I want to spend time with you especially since my nerves are bothering me because I'm afraid your gonna kill yourself!"

I heard silence on the other end for at least two minutes. "Well come and get me please I need you." I grabbed tikki. "I'm coming."

~Time skipeeeeeeeeeee~ 

"Are you ok Adrien?" It was 4 I got Adrien around two and he's been laying beside me for the past two hours.  "No let me lay here a cuddle you." He rubbed his head further in my neck. "Well we have to go to Alyas at 6 so you only have two hours to cuddle." He shuffled around then rose up.

"And kiss?" He was staring at me with intense eyes. "No you dummy."  I said then smacked the side of his head. Instead of laughing like he used to he just laid back down. "I'm sorry Adrien." He cuddled me again. "It's ok I'll alway love you Marinette."

~ANOTHER TIME SKIP~

"Look mari is Adrien ok?" I looked over to Adrien and he was playing with his food and not eating it. "Adrien are you ok?" He jerked up and looked at me. "Yea yea I'm fine!" He put on a smile but it was so fake to me. "I think me and Adrien should go." Adrien sat his plate down and got up. "Ok I'm ready to go when you are." I got up and walked over to him  "I'll text you Alya."  She shook her head yes and me and Adrien went to the car and started driving.

"Adrien I don't think I'll be able to talk to your dad." He looked at me. "I knew that I mean he's my dad what else should I expect." The light was still red I leaned over and kissed him. "Well i don't know Adrien you should move out." He laughed. "Marinette I'm his son wait I mean his model for his business." I sighed. "Yea true." I looked over at him again as he's driving. "Hey baby?" I flinched he hasn't called me that in a while. "Yea?" 

He shifted in his seat. "Can we come back here tomorrow just the two of us?"  I blushed. "Yea of course we can Adrien."

Hi I'm not friggin dead I just was afk sorry 💀
Hope you like it and please comment y'all's comments just make me laugh and really brighten my day especially when I'm feeling down. Anyways hope you enjoy 😉