NIALL short story

One day, you went to Nando's with your boyfriend.

"Hi! Um, I'll have the (orders a ton off the menu) please?" you ask.

"Sure hunny!" the girl smiled.

"Hun, you're going to get fat. Thats way too much food. Why don't you just get a salad or something?" Jake (your boyfriend) whispered in my ear.

"Really? You're worried about me getting fat? Oh, I'm sorry. I apoligize for being myself." you said as you could hear a tear drop on the tile cold floor. You ran to the door and said, "Get out of my life." and ran out as fast as you possibly could. He ran after you.

"Well I'M SORRY FOR TRYING TO GET YOU NOT FAT! YOU ARE GOING TO TURN THAT WAY IF YOU KEEP EATING LIKE THIS!" Jake screamed.

"THIS ISN'T YOUR'E FREAKING PROBLEM! AND YOU KNOW WHAT? I DON'T CARE IF I GET FAT. I STILL WILL BE THE SAME GIRL THAT LOVED YOU." you screamed. You saw a tear stream down his face.

"LoveED?" he asked as he said 'ed' louder.

"LOVED. YES. THATS RIGHT. LOVE E-D-." You said to him. "Now, if you won't love me as I am, then why don't you just leave." I said as I pointed to the other side of the street. He looked at the street, then back at me. Then back at the street. He took one step, looked back at me, and a tear fell down his face. My face got red, and he walked away. You sat on the bench in front of the resturant, and saw a gutair sitting there by the bench. You picked it up, looked at it, and figured, I don't have any money so I guess I'll just sing for money.

You strum the gutair to a One Direction song.

Yep, thats right. You love One Direction.

You start to sing. It's Moments.

"Shut the door, turn the light off. I wanna be with you." you sang, as you heard the birds chirping, the wild blowingin your hair, and the leaves waving around like tumbleweeds. You felt like you were in your own world. This is what you love to do. Sing. You got to Niall's part.

"Shut the door, turn the light off. I wanna be with you." you sang. "I wanna feel your-" you wanted to say 'love' but you heard a voice say it. You look up in front of you, and there is Niall Horan.

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry. Was this guitar? I'm so sorry." You said as you took the guitar off of you and gave it to him.

"IT is, but you can have it. It's ok." he says "By the way, what's your name?"

"(Y/N)." you reply.

"Thats a beautiful name." he says and smiles.

"Really? Oh, thanks." You said as you looked the other way.

"Hey, whats wrong?" he asked, as he grabbed your cold cheek and pulled it his way.

"Oh. Well, I'm the kind of girl who eats a lot, and I ordered a bunch of food off the menu at Nando's and my boyfriend complained and said I'm going to get fat if I keep eating like this, and I should just order a salad or something." you said as you were sad.

"Thats so mean. I actually love to eat also." he said as he put his hand out. "Come on, let's go take a walk." he said as you smiled, and he pulled you up. "You cold?" he asked you.

"A little." you responded. He grabbed the other half of his jacket and put it on you. You look up at him and smile. You both stop and you say, "Kiss me, Niall." He nods, and he gets closer to you. He puts his lips on yours, and suddenly the sparks fly. You stand there for about 2 minutes kissing each other, when suddenly it rains. You both stop and ran around saying "POTATOESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!" for 5 minutes, then you both meet up again, for the perfect kiss in the rain.