Dreams and Shenanigans

Start from the beginning

Arlo was about to chase after her but with a snap of her fingers, she vanished with a clap of thunder as a bolt of lightning struck her. Arlo covered his face and jumped back a good three feet. "WHAT THE F*CK?!"

All that remained was a burning spot on the floor in the shape of a cat face.

All Arlo could do was just sit there and wonder...why?

Arlo huffed. He could question it later.

He continued his walk through the hallway before looking around, spotting someone with a mop of black hair at the staircase. "THERE YOU ARE YOU LITTLE SH*T-!" Arlo grabbed the person but stopped when he saw it was Seraphina.

Except she had black hair?! With some sections dyed purple...

'What the f*ck...? She looks like a 2005 emo girl.'

The formerly magenta haired girl rolled her eyes. "What do you want Arlo? I'm trying to get to my next class."

Except there weren't any doors in this hallway...just lockers.

Arlo stared at her for a second before shaking his head out. "Look, I'm trying to find John. Have you seen him?" The girl only shrugged. "I dunno. Maybe check the cafe? It's almost lunch time anyways." The blonde nodded about to leave when he saw the girl walk straight through a wall, faxing like some damn ghost.

"...yeah, the cafe sounds nice right about now."

Arlo threw open the door to the cafe but found no sign of John.

Instead, he found Cecile, Holden and Elaine battling a monsterous piece of chocolate cake.

It almost reached the ceiling, it's once majestic looking layers splitting open into a sharpened maw of rowed teeth, beady red eyes scanning the room.

Elaine was currently trying to fight it off with a lunch tray while Cecile was trying to hold it back with her energy ropes.

Arlo only stared with wide eyes as the thing grew legs and was now trying to eat Holden.

The blue haired male reached out towards Arlo. "A-Arlo, HELP US!"

Arlo just stood there for a minute before backing out of the cafe and shutting the door.

Nope. Not today.

The blonde wandered the suddenly bright hallway as the sun shine through the windows.

But not all was bright and sunny.

He jumped when he saw a familiar teen standing at the end of the hall, gold eyes staring him down as the end was now shrouded in shadow.

He raced after John as the teen rounded the corner.

As Arlo did however, he found himself almost racing off the edge of the building, now staring down the un-fenced edge of the roof.

"Going somewhere Arlo?"

The teen whipped around to see John standing there face neutral. Arlo huffed as his face set into a glare. "Enough games John! Give me back my hair!"

The ravenette said nothing as he walked towards the blonde, holding the lock in front of his face. "You want it? Then," He threw the lock over the edge, letting the breeze carry it away.

John smirked as Arlo lunged for him, only fazing through the ravenette as the teen seemed to turn into smoke.

"Nice try Asslo."   

Arlo found himself falling towards the ground, shutting his eyes before he made impact.

Instead, he cracked open his eyes again to find himself back on the roof. Arlo gasped as he looked around finding 5 other teens just sitting and chatting behind him, all playing a round of go-fish. "...what the f*ck are you guys doing? I just fell off a f*cking building!"

Blyke looked up, now sporting a ski mask and shorter hair. "Well we knew you would come back up."

Isen, who sat next to him, nodded. Isen now had his hair up in a mohawk which waved around as he moved. "Yeah. Remi told us you would be fine, that you would just fly back up."

Remi huffed. "I dias eh dluow raeppaer, ton ylf!" John huffed as he looked at Arlo. "Are you going to sit down and pick a card already?" 

Arlo saw the teen and stormed over, grabbing his collar. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU ALMOST KILL ME FOR?!"

Seraphina stood up, grabbing his arm. "Arlo, stop! That's enough!" The blonde glared at her. "How can you defend his actions after everything he's done?!" The girl crossed her arms. 

"Maybe you should ask yourself the same thing."

Arlo stopped and dropped the teen, looking around as he heard an annoying blare. "What the hell is that?"

John looked at the blonde. "It's time for you to wake up already Arlo."

He looked back and forth. "But, I am awake...right?"

.......................................

Arlo gasped as he sat up, looking around feverishly. His hand lunged for his phone and he turned off the alarm.

He ran a hand over his face, sleep clouding his eyes. "What the hell just happened...?"

Wait, his hair!

He quickly got up and ran to the bathroom, looking at his reflection. Arlo sighed in relief when he saw his hair still in one piece, the lock still falling in his face.

"It was just a dream...oh thank heaven..."

He looked around slightly, still feeling out of place. 

He checked out his front door and nope, still led out into the hallway.

Arlo huffed as he went to make himself to coffee.

'That's the last time I ever drink tea before bed...'

End.