'What are you thinking about this whole time, Ranfa? You came back to life, yet you never came back to us. Why won't you return to Michiyo as you are? Why did you create 'Yuuki' to replace you?' 

Shouto opened his eyes! "Fire & Ice Magic: Absolute Zero & Ceasefire!" His fire burnt away the aura that changed the color of the fire! It went from red to blue! As the flames lost its color, Shouto could feel traces of the aura in the air. 'This aura...!' He looked at Katsuki because if he could feel it, he should be able to feel it also! The ice of his magic covered the fire and he made the heat disappear. With his magic, he finally stopped what felt like the eternal burning for the island. 

"Yuuki..." Katsuki finally understood the changing color of the blue fire; Ranfa must have changed the fire from blue to red to try and hide the very fact Michiyo took revenge and burnt her people with the magic Prince Touya gave passed to her.  

The knights were sent to fix things. It will be okay for the time being. It will be a long progress, but they wish to bring Meiun Island back to its former glory. 

In the far distance, a certain boy was able to make it to Meiun Island in one leap. He was supposed to land on his feet but he ended up crashing into the sand! 

"Uwah! Deku-kun, are you okay?!" Ochako floated all the way from the other distant island. She did offer to use her magic to help Izuku get across but he didn't want to make her feel ill by carrying him and so he jumped all the way here with his Magic. 

"Deku..." Katsuki remember the name but he still doesn't remember much about Izuku. 

"Kacchan, where's Eijirou-kun and Yuuki-san?" 

Katsuki looked away with an annoyed expression. In place of Katsuki, Denki decided to be useful and explain to Izuku and Ochako what happened before they came here. 

"Such a thing happened?!" Izuku couldn't believe it! "Ranfa-san is...I see, so that is how it is." Izuku looked at Katsuki, "Kacchan, she thinks you've killed her, but that is impossible." 

"She saw me. Eijirou saw me too." 

"How can it? You were with me the whole time! I got separated from you because you went to protect Michiyo-hime!" 

Even more of the story's revealed! This time, there's a contradiction somewhere! If Katsuki was with Izuku trying to protect Michiyo, how could Katsuki have the time to kill Ranfa? 

"...what if I killed her and caught up with you." 

"Impossible. I saw you go to Michiyo-hime. I saw her push you down to the boat!" 

Katsuki's eyes widened; then who was the person Eijirou and Ranfa saw?! Who was that person?! What's their aim?!

Back with the demons, the empty island they were fighting on was almost nonexistent. Only two demons were left standing. 

"Hmph. Pathetic. All that talk and you got killed so easily." Ranfa killed the tiger and the ox zodiac in the cruelest way possible. She broke their bones, she caused the organs in their bodies to explode with her magic, and she robbed them of their senses before making the finishing blow to kill them. 

The whole time, Eijirou did not intervene. When the zodiacs begged for him to stop Ranfa, Eijirou just coldly watched everything play out with a smile that told everyone he was glad. Even when their sight were robbed, they could see Eijirou's smile in their minds. It was only by dying they could find their salvation. 

Ranfa kicked their bodies down to the bottom of the sea. She didn't let them disappear like that. She wanted them to be forgotten. 

"Hm~?" Ranfa looked at the direction to where Meiun Island was supposed to be. "I knew Shouto will stop the fire easily." 

"Ranfa, what now?" 

"We're going to hunt down the other Zodiacs. God's name will be forgotten when they're all dead, right?" 

Eijirou looked at her to see a look of deadly intent.

"I'm going to kill every single one of them. We'll be the only ones laughing at his name." She walked up to him and she touched his chest, "You'll come with me, right?" 

Please stop this.

Eijirou smiled and he put his hand over the hand that's touching his chest. "I'll follow you for the rest of my life." He promised her he will be with her no matter what happens. He promised her no matter what path she take, he will be there for her. Even if she's walking on the wrong path for the sake of a bad wish, he will make it come true for her. "Ranfa, I-" 

"Come on. We're going on a Zodiac hunt." She walked past him but then Eijirou grabbed her wrist, "Hm?" 

"...what about Hawks and Mirko?" 

"You want me to spare them?" 

"You don't want to?" 

"They knew what God was planning to do with the whole tragic story. They could have helped to stop it but they chose to be ignorant about it and went to do another thing. They should die for not using their powers correctly." 

I don't want to kill them.

"Let's go and find them. Once we get rid of the Zodiacs, it will only be us." 

Ranfa smiled, "We'll be the living proof we are the ones to choose our own path." 

Eijirou grew wings from his back and he carried her like a bride. He took flight and he flew further from Meiun Island. He did not look back because he knew the path he will take will not cross Katsuki's for a good while. 

"Once we kill the other zodiacs, we will kill Katsuki." 

DON'T KILL KATSUKI!

Eijirou just smiled, "Got it."

Ranfa wrapped her arms around Eijirou's neck loosely. Her chin's resting on his shoulder. "Eijirou~." She knew he will follow her no matter what. That's what she loved about Eijirou; his decision to follow her will always be unwavering.

Eijirou felt no warmth from her hold. He would usually feel happy about it but it felt cold and empty. But that's okay, it's Ranfa so it's okay.