🌺Chapter 2: Harry Potter at the Burrow🌺

Warning: I DO KNOW THAT ALAIN IS THE SAME AGE AT GINNY BUT IF YOU DON'T LIKE HOW SHE GETS PREGNANT IN HER THIRD YEAR PLEASE DON'T READ IT BUT IF YOU WANNA SEE HOW IT GOES READ IT BUT DON'T COME @ ME THIS IS JUST A FANFIC I DECIDED TO WRITE IM ONLY FOURTEEN YEAR OLD GIRL WHO DOESN'T KNOW WHAT SHE WRITING!

"Busted." Alain said with a smile on face.

Alain was on the couch reading a muggle book until she heard her father's voice

Alain was on the couch reading a muggle book until she heard her father's voice. "That wasn't funny Fred!" mr.Weasley shouted "what on earth did you give that Muggle boy?" Alain smirks at Fred getting in trouble from their father.

"I didn't give him anything," Fred said with a fake shocked expression "I just dropped it, It was his fault he went and ate it, I never told him to and beside Alain told me to do that to the Muggle." Alain eyes widened and she ran in there "Fred! You don't listen to a twelve year old girl so it's your faul-"

"How big did his tongue get!" George asked, so excited.

"It was four feet long before his parents let me shrink it!" Mr.Weasley screamed angry.

Harry and the Weasley's started laughing

"It isn't funny!" Mr.Weasley shouted "That sort of behaviour seriously undermines wizard-Muggle relations! I spent half my life campaigning against the mistreatment to Muggles, and my own son-"

"Dad they didn't give it to him because he was a muggle!" Alain shouted.

"No, we gave it to him because he's a great bullying git." said George,"isn't he, Harry?"

"Yeah, he is, Mr.Weasley," Said Harry, earnestly.

"Thats not that point!" raged Mr.Weasley. "You wait until I tell your mother-"

"Tell me what?" said a voice behind them, Alani smirking at the boys faces.

"Busted." Alain said with a smile on face.

Oh hello, Harry, dear," Mrs.Weasley said spotting him and smiling. Then her eyes snapped back to Mr.Weasley. "Tell me what, Arthur?"

"Dad is scared of our mum." Alain whispered to Hermione and Harry heard and  he smiled at her and she rolled her eyes back to him, Harry grabbed her hands which shocked her but she shook his hand off and gave him a glare that said "don't touch me' Harry frowned at that and got by Ron and Alain felt bad what she did but she just didn't want him to touch her because she didn't want him to know she in love with him so she still have to be a bitch to him until she tells him.

"Tell me what, Arthur?" she repeated, but in a more dangerous sort of voice.

"It's nothing, Molly," mumbled Mr.Weasley, "Fred and George just-- but I've had words with them--"

"What have they done this time?" asked Mrs.Weasley. "If it's got anything to do with the Weasley's Wizard Wheezes--"

"We can all go," Said Hermione, a little nervous.

"Oh," Ron said "right!"

"Yeah, we'll come too," George said.

"You stay where you are!" snarled Mrs.Weasley.

Alain,Hermione,Ginny,Ron and Harry walked off.

"What are Weasley's Wizard Wheezes?" Harry asked as they climbed.

Alain,Ginny and Ron laughed, although Hermione didn't.

"Mum found this stack of order forms when she was cleaning Fred and George's room," Ron said qualityly. "Great long price lists for stuff they've invented. Joke stuff, you know. Fake wands and trick sweets, loads of stuff. It was brilliant, I never knew they'd been inventing all that."

"We've been hearing explosions out of their room for ages, but we never thought they were actually making things," Ginny said "We thought they just liked the noise."

"I was helping them hide it from these two idiots," Alain said, "Ginny is my twin yet she still didn't Know I was helping Fred and George!"

"It's not my fault I just never actually pay attention since you're always doing something dangerous." Ginny said with a small smile.

The door opened right after Ginny talked and Percy came out. "Percy poo bear is out of his depression cave!" Alain shouted with a smirk, Ginny elbow Alain "Ow!"

"Hi, Percy," said Harry.

"Oh hello, Harry," said Percy. "I was wondering who was making all the noise. I'm trying to work here, you know I've got a report to finish for the office, and it's rather difficult to concentrate when people keep thundering up and down the stairs."

"We're not thundering," Alain said irritably "we're walking, and we don't care about your little top-secret working of the Ministry of Magic."

"What are you working on?" asked Harry.

"A report for the Department of International Magical Cooperation," said Percy smugly. "We're trying to standardise cauldron thickness. Some of these foregin imports are just a shade too thin - leakages have been increasing at a rate of almost three perfect a year--"

"That'll change the world, that report will," said Ron. "Front page of the Daily Prophet, I accept cauldron leaks."

"And I'm leaving before Percy shows off even more!" Shouted Alain.

Author Note: I do not own any of the Harry Potter stuff and all of that but my characters and stuff is mine! But credit all go to Warner bros and J.K.Rowling,thank you so much!

Words count: 754 Words