🌺Chapter 13- Ginny came out🌺

"I'm bisexual!"

"I'm bisexual!"

"Alain, can I tell you something that I've been hiding from you and our family?" Ginny asked me when I was doing her hair "yeah what is it?" I asked her

"I'm bisexual!" Ginny said loudly fast and my eyes widened and I finished her hair and forced her to turn around to look at me with her sad eyes looking at my eyes.

"Excuse me, what again?" I asked her and she sighed and put her head down.

"I'm bisexual Alain" she said again and look back up to me and I smiled huge at her.

"Omg so that means...You like girls too!" I shouted loudly at her and she looked at me confused.

"Wait, you're excited for me?" Ginny said and I nodded my head with a smile on my face.

"Of course I am!" I shouted" Omg maybe you and Luna will get together. I always ship you guys together!" I shouted even more and she covered my mouth but blush at my comment.

"Alain you're getting ahead of yourself right now I think it's this little bean who is making you this crazy" Ginny chuckled and I rolled my eyes at her.

"How did you find out Ginny?" I asked her and she sighed.

"Well It was this year and I might of kiss a girl while we was the Yule Ball but and that's how I found out and beside I always been attractive of girls and boys so I don't how i didn't find out sooner" she said ato me and I smiled huge.

*******

Me and Harry were in an empty classroom talking about baby names and stuff "Harry.." I said to him and he look at me with a smile and nodded and I continue "Harry we need to talk about how we're going to rise this child together-"

"Alain I want you and the baby to move in with me I don't care what the Dursleys say because your my family now" he said and I teared up but knew I couldn't "Harry my parents wouldn't be happy of me to live with you and the Dursleys but I can try to talk to them about it but I'm pretty sure their answer will be a no" I said putting my head down and playing with my fingers nervously.

"Let's change the subject because I don't want you to worry too much about this. It's not healthy for you and the baby, '' Harry said and I nodded.

I was 7 months pregnant but I had put a spell on it so no one wouldn't see the bump but right even when I have the spell on my back hurts and everything still sadly and Harry been helping the past months helping me out but whenever we're alone we would take the spell off so we can see how much I have grown which Harry adore a lot but tomorrow was the last tournament and I was nervous for Harry "Harry are you ready for the last tournament?" I asked him and he put his hand on my huge bump and sighed "I'm not Alain but I promise you I'll be way more careful for you and our little peanut" Harry said with a smile and felt her kick and smiled huge, he never gets over how our little peanut kicks still "Alain..." Harry said and I looked at him and nodded "Alain I lo-" we heard a door open and saw Ron running in here and coughing when he saw Harry between my legs touching my bump "Alain! Ginny needs you now she's freaking out about something and she wont let me help for some reason it's a secret that I don't know about" Ron said very confused and I sighed and look at Harry "I gotta go Harry so will you umm-" Harry nodded and got out of my way and put a spell on me where you cant see my stomach and I nodded and smiled at him and left.

Harry P.O.V.
I watched as Alain left and sighed. I was about to tell her I love her and wanted her to be my girlfriend but Ron had to ruin it and I sighed and looked at Ron.

Alain P.O.V.
I went to the girls Gryffindor dormitory in the 3rd year and saw Ginny and she ran to me "Alain!" she shouted "Yeah?" I asked her very confusedly at how she's acting. "Mum and dad are here to see you...and I think you're in trouble" Ginny said and my eyes widened "Wait why are they here?" I asked and Ginny head went down "you know I told them who the father was I think that's why they're here but I don't know but that's why I needed you and I just lie to Ron about that its a secret because he has a huge mouth" Ginny rambled and I nodded.
************************************************
I walked into Dumbledore's office and saw my parents there and I gulped and they came over and hugged me "Mum and dad why are you here?" I asked them and they explained they were here to support Harry in the last tournament and finally they got to the point why they wanted to talk to me "Alain is it true?" My mum asked me and I looked at her confused "What's true?" I asked and she rolled her eyes "is it true that Harry Potter is the father of your child?" she asked again but more sternly and I sighed and nodded "Alain I'm not happy what happen but I will be there for you and help you out but for the couple of months when this baby is born he/she need to be in Hogwarts with you for breastfeeding but after that he/she will stay with us while you in Hogwarts" my mum said and I smiled at her with tears in my eyes "Really guys?" I asked "yes sweetie" my mum said and I hugged my parents and let go of the hug "now go to bed it's late and tomorrow is a busy day" my dad said and I nodded and said good night and left.

Author note: COUPLE MORE CHAPTERS THAN BOOK ONE IS DONE AND ALSO I WANNA THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR VOTING IM REALLY GLAD YOUR ENJOY THIS BOOK AND I LOVE THE READING YOUR GUYS COMMENTS BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE LOVE TO THIS BOOK SO FAR🥺❤️

COUNT WORDS: 1090 Words