🌺Chapter 11: Second Tournament🌺

"Award him second place!"

I came up gasping for air and seeing Fluer's little sister so I pushed her arm on my shoulder and we tried to swim back to the land but Ron glady helped us

I came up gasping for air and seeing Fluer's little sister so I pushed her arm on my shoulder and we tried to swim back to the land but Ron glady helped us. I didn't see Harry and I was worry but Hermione ran over to me with a towel putting it on me "Where's Harry?" Hermione asked me and I looked at her "I don't know he wasn't there" I told her truthfully but secretly helping him was ok.

I saw Harry went towards the surface, he fires out and lands on the deck where the crowd is "Harry!" I shouted loudly and ran to him while my towle was open and let him get a little warm from my wet towel "are you ok?" I asked him.

Harry smiled up at me "I'm fine but" Harry face frowned "are you and the baby ok?" he asked me worriedly.

"We're fine now since you're here" I said to him with a smile on my face which he smiled back at me for my comment.

Fluer ran up to Harry "You saved her, even though she wasn't yours to save. My little sister! " Fleur kisses Harry on the face but I knew it didn't mean anything "thank you!" Fluer turned to one of my oldest brothers "and you... you help!" Fluer shouted.

"Well...yeah..a bit" Ron said, a little confused, but Fluer kissed him too and I saw Ron's face and he muttered something that I couldn't hear.

"You also helped my little sister, thank you!" Shouted Fluer while hugging me tight.

"Umm..you're welcome" I said softly.

"Harry!" Hermione shouted while running to Harry with a towel in her hand.

"Hermione," Harry said.

"Are you alright? You must be freezing! Personally I think you behaved admirably." Hermione said while kissing Harry on the forehead, I smiled at them both because I can tell they're both like brother and sister to each other and it melts my heart alot.

"I finished last Hermione." Harry sternly said.

"Next to last." I told him and smiled at him.

"Attention! Attention!" Dumbledore shouted so everyone has his attention "The winner is..." I felt someone grab my hair and look down and look back up who hand it belongs to and it was Harry's and he smiled at me and I smiled back then we put our attention back on Dumbledore "Mr. Diggory!" Dumbledore shouted and Cedric and his friends cheered and I smiled at Cedric and gave him thumbs up. "For showing the unique command of the bubblehead shark. The way I see it, Mr.Potter would have finished first had it not been for his determination to rescue not only Ms. Weasley but the others as well. We've agreed to award him second place! For outstanding moral fibre." Dumbledore said and every I look at Harry and put him in a hug and without thinking I crashed my lips to his and felt butterflies and I thought he was going to let go but he kissed me back it felt like we been kissing forever but it only has been a minute until we pulled apart and both blushed.

'Sorry Harry didn't mean to kiss you.." I said shyly, putting my head down.

"Don't be sorry it was an amazing kiss after all." Harry said.

**********

I put my wet hair in a messy bun and put on a t-shirt I have stole from Harry and sighed as I Walked out of the bathroom and saw Ginny was the only one in the third year girls dorm room  I walked to my side of the room and sat on my bed and was about to open my book until I heard someone sigh "Alain..." Ginny said and I looked at her confused and hummed for an answer. " I told mum and dad who the father was" Ginny said and my eyes widened and I looked at.

"Ginny why would you tell them!" I shouted being completely annoyed and having enough with Ginny because our whole life it's always been about her and never me not even on our birthday it's always been her and not me and I was always the disappointment in the family while Ginny was the perfect daughter mum have ever had.

"I'm sorry ok! I was so mad that you and Harry were hanging out and finding out you're caring for his child that I told mum and dad because it's not fair Alain!" ginny shouted and I laughed at her.

"You know what Ginny your right life isn't fair because ever since we was born it's always been about you even our birthdays it was about you dont you understand it's always been you and when I found out I was pregnant I knew our parents would hate me more and I especially wasn't ready to tell them yet but your over here telling them its funny I was thought about your happiness and you more then myself but all i get for a thank you if you ruining my life and my unborn child but you wanna know what's crazy I forgive because your my sister and my bestfriend and I always look up to you I love you Ginny and I don't want to lose you your my best friend but i wish you would think about my happiness for once too." I said and Ginny looked shocked at what I said and she came to me and sat on my bed.

"Alain I was being selfish. I'm so sorry and I love you too and I don't want a boy to ruin my bond and I promise I'll try to think about your happiness more also and try to be the aunt to this little baby" Ginny said and I smiled at her and hugged her.

"Ginny I forgive you and I know you're a good person. I just wish you didn't tell mum and dad" I said, getting out of the hug and frowned.

"I regret telling them because I realized that I was always thinking about myself instead of you when I should've thought about you like you thought about me I am the worst twin sister ever!" Ginny said with tears in her eyes.

"Ginny you're not the worst but at least you realized that it's time to grow up and think about others right?" I asked her

"Yeah your right!" Ginny said with a smile on her face "Good night Alain!".

"Good night Ginny!" I said to her with a smile and got in bed with a smile on my face for having my sister and best friend back but I felt something was wrong that Ginny wasn't telling me but I ignored it.

Author note: On the next chapter I want to do just Ginny and Alain hanging out together!
Word Count: 1170 Words