🌺Chapter 12- Silver trio🌺

"Come on Alain!" Ginny shouted at me.

"Coming!" I shouted and walked downstairs where I saw Ginny waiting for me and smiled when she saw me.

'Finally let's go!" Ginny yelled and grabbed my wrist. We were going to the library to meet up with Luna and Neville which I was excited for because I still haven't told Luna but I figured she knew already because she's a very smart girl for our age.

"Hello Ginny and Alain," Luna said calmly with a small smile.

"Hi Luna!" I smiled back at her and she looked at me and looked like she was thinking.

'Is it true..that you're pregnant?" Luna asked softly and I smiled and nodded 'yes it's true Luna but don't worry that doesn't mean i'm leaving" I said to her and she nodded and I saw Neville running in here with books.

"Ok! So Alain I found books for baby girls' names!" Neville shouted while slamming the books down and I groaned.

"Why does everyone think i'm having a girl?" I asked them and they all look at me and I look at them confused.

"sis ..when you're having a girl you can tell when you eat and then just the-" I threw a book at Ginny before she could finish that sentence.

"Shut up" I said sternly and she rolled her eyes at me but started giggling which I did too.

"I'm sorry I couldn't take you seriously Alain '' GInny said and we heard a cough and it with Luna.

"Now Alain Ginny is right..you're going to have a girl I can tell but doesn harry think its a girl?" my eyes widened and I was thinking how she knew the father "Alain you realized Luna in ravenclaw..she knows everything" Neville said and I nodded "right!" I said and put my head down.

*****

"Alain, can I tell you something I've been hiding from you and our family?" Ginny asked me when I was doing her hair "yeah what is it?" I asked her.

"I-"

Author note: sorry I haven't been updating this just a little cliffhanger and stuff!

Words Count: 358 Words