🌺Chapter 15: Leaving Hogwarts🌺

This song doesn't fit with this story but I decided to show one my new favorite songs!

"Come on Alain!" Hermione shouted at me, today we were leaving Hogwarts and I was so excited to see my parents again

"Come on Alain!" Hermione shouted at me, today we were leaving Hogwarts and I was so excited to see my parents again. "I'm coming, Hermione!" I shouted at her and ran to her.

There was a large crowd gathered, the pupils are going home and I was with Harry and Ron looking at Hermione with a smirk on my face and Krum gives Hermione a kiss and hands her a piece of paper. Hermione came over to us and she just rolled her eyes at me but whispered something in my ear "look who's watching you like he's in love with you" Hermione whispered and I turned around and saw Harry looking at me and he try to turn away fast before I saw him but it was to late and I smiled at him and waved at him. The Beauxbatons and Durmstrang all finally left.

"Do you think we'll ever just have a quiet year at Hogwarts?" Ron asked all three of us.

"No" me and Hermione said at the same time.

"No, I don't think so." Harry said.

'Everything's going to change now isn't it?" Hermione asked while looking at me and Harry.

"Yes especially since we have a little one coming soon." Harry said while looking at me with a smile.

"Promise you'll write this summer. Three of you." Hermione said.

"You know I will Hermione!" I shouted and she nodded.

"Well I won't. You know I won't!" Ron shouted.
"Harry will you?" Hermione asked him.

"Yeah. Every week." Harry said.

"I'll make sure to keep you updated about anything with the baby Harry ok?" I said to him.

"You better I want to know if both my girls are healthy." Harry said and I thought about him calling us his girls but I knew I wasn't his so I just pretended I didn't hear him.

******

August 4, 1995

We got to the grimmauld place and have been staying here with Sirius Black but we couldn't get Harry for a while now.

"Mum!" I shouted at my mother while I was in the kitchen "my water broke!" I shouted more loudly.

Author note: AND THATS BOOK 1! I CANT WAIT TO START BOOK 2! Thank you all so much so far for showing so much love in the book it really means a lot to me❤️

Words Count: 393 Words