Amy meets Meeko

" come on she's over here."king said. Pulling Meeko to a school. "How do you know she will be here? " She asked. "She has practice today and she has to work after so we are going with her." King said. "Okay. "Meeko said. "There she is. "king said excited. Meeko looked up and saw Amy on top of a Tower of boys. Mako, miu you ready? "She asked. "Yeah "they said. She jumped off the top into a flip onto legs. She jumped down and said bye to everyone but Ian he was one of her best friend and he uses to have a crush on her than she introduced him to Yayio. Amy 's back was turned so he ran up from behind and pics her up bridal style and spun her around. "Hey Ian toss her to me."king said holding his arms out. Ian tossed her into the are and she landed in king's arms (Meeko ' s thoughts ) who is this girl all over my boyfriend?  Why is he letting her? She's to close to my king. Once were public  official  she will be the first to go.

Amy gets down "hey were is my thanks for catching you?" He asked . She rolls her eyes but gives him his kiss on the cheek like always when he does that. "Amy this is Meeko. "King said "and Meeko this is my best friend Amy."He said as Amy held her hand out for Meeko to shake it,and she did. "So how long have you to known each other? "She asked. "We've known each other since we were 6."Amy said "Ian are you coming with us? "Amy asked, Ian was not on the team he was just there to watch Amy. "Shor." He said. They all started walking to playboy restaurant. "So Meeko were are you from?" Amy asked. "Osaka" she answered. "How long have you and king known each other? " Meeko asked " about 18 years. "Amy answers "Amy how old were we when we meet? " king asked not remembering "you were 7 and I was 6."Amy said . "Oh my " do you have perfect memory or something. " Ian asked. "Meeko are you coming on the team cam.........." Amy started but was stopped when king's hand over her mouth. "Eh?" Meeko asked then looked at Amy and King. "Um she was saying camera class? " king said trying to get her to say no. "Um I'm busy that day." They walked into playboy and king and amy went to the back. "Why don't you want Meeko to know about the camping trip with the team? " Amy asked siting on the table in front of him. "Well each year it's just me you and everyone else it would fell kinda weird."He said putting his arms on both sides of her on the table. "So you just want it the same? "Amy said. " Yeah just you me and the guys for a whole month in the woods. "He said with a smile but they didn't know Meeko was listening to them.