King and Amy

Daigo or King his nickname is a very popular guy at Yoshimura university in Tokyo Japan. Many girls liked him and lots of boys were jealous of him. King had a carefree lifestyle, but there  are two people who makes him unease two girls named Meeko And yayio who have huge crushs on him. King was always in the middle of the two girls, but he had at one point picked meeko. And to be fair yayio never confessed her feelings to him so he was never really sure. one person that would calm him down the best was his best friend Amy. King and Amy have been best friends for years, King and Amy went through everything together since their first meeting on a camping trip with their families. ( Flashback ) 6 year old Amy was swimming in the river out of her mother and father sight when her leg gets stuck in thick vine that she can't get out of,then she heard the sound big waves and screams for help but no one herd but a 7 year old boy and Amy 's 5 year old sister Ahim. Ahim was the first to see her sister was stuck so she ran back to get her mother and father. When ahim left the boy showed up and sees Amy. He jumps into the water and pulls on her leg to get it out but it didn't work just then a huge rush of water came knocked the kids under water, when they were under the boy held onto Amy to make sure she didn't drift off and when he saw how her foot was stuck he got it out. He took her back to land  ,"are you okay? "He asked "yeah I'm fine thank you so much you saved my life" Amy said. "No problem I'm Daigo but every one calls me King " said the boy. "Nice to meet you king I'm Amy" she said. "How's your leg"? King asked. "It hurts "Amy said. "Let me Look at it " king says . Amy turned so that she was facing him. he looked at her foot." You look okay but maybe your parents should check to be sure." He says as he takes off the scarf he was wearing and tied it around her foot and ankle. "There all tied up. can you stand on it? "he asked . She got up and tried to walk but fell back to King. "Would you like some help back to your camp" king asked. "If you don't mind " Amy said. King helps Amy back to her camp to see her little sister trying to get there father to follow her back to the river." Amy! What happened to you? "her mother asked worried. "I was swimming and got stuck but king saved me" Amy said looking at king. "thank you king" her mother said." It 's fine really " king said. (End of flash back ). King and his father moved to Tokyo after a few months. King and Amy were 3 months apart . They grow up close to each other and loved their lives together, but in the 6th grade Amy and her parents were told that they were requested to attend a two year peace conference in America. When Amy got back she looked like a model to everyone. One girl named Meeko was jealous of Amy and king's relationship,she hated Amy but acted like she didn't to be around king. One time in the morning she was walking around the school and sees Amy and King siting on a blanket in the back of the school, they had to do a scenes from things book by random. Amy was laying down with her head in king's lap. While reading the book and practicing they stayed that way. (Meeko 's thought )

Why do you have to be here amy why! He picked me and you showed up out of nowhere.