future

(For people who have not seen the kyoryuger the 100 year later move this has a spoiler for the end)
"With the DNA from the grate grand child of king i should be able to find his marriage partner." Yayoi said she sat at a different table and typed on her computer. Amy smiled and walked back to the kitchen, soji stared to think he had forgotten something. He was scared when the girl ren showed up and beat him with her book bag after waiting for him for so long. (A couple a hours) later king amy and Yayoi were still in the restaurant, Yayoi looked like she was about to fall sleep. When she finally did amy had finished her shift and didn't want to wake her up. "We should just take her home or to my place." Amy said king picked Yayoi up and brought her to his car. They drove off and talked. " it so cool to know in gonna be grandfather." King says. " Well yeah did you think you would die alone with no kids?" Amy says. " I guess that's true but i mean he is kyuger like us it's so cool to see our power live on and stay in our family's." King says. " it's cool and it's our power so we are known in the future as heroes as well.i fell maybe the cycle repeat" Amy says. " what do you mean?" He asked." Well before us is go buster and when our enemies are gone we don't know who is next so eventual over span of time the cycle of super sentai with come back around given our powers are being used again. But it's just a thought" Amy says. " You know people don't give you enough credit your super smart and that makes a lot of sense." King says. " Thanks I have always thought like this I just barely told anyone." Amy says. " people just think you're a pretty face with no brain but that is completely wrong you're beautiful , smart, caring every man's dream." King says she lifted her hands to her cheeks. " You think I'm beautiful ?"she says teasingly He got flustered and amy laughed. " don't worry I know I just wanted to mess with you you're not my style anyway" she said crossing her arms jokingly. He knew her style in men and he was totally her style but he had to get back at her he reached over while driving and put her in a one arm headlock. She acted like she was struggling and he stopped but he didn't move his are at that moment. The was the moment yayoi's eyes opened. "What did I miss when I fell asleep?" She thought to herself.  " stop lying we both know I'm your type. Im handsome, smart, love to travel, and I'm sweeter than sugar." King says. " true your handsome, smart I question, yes travel but since you're handsome you get to many girls, and you call putting me in a headlock sweet?" Amy says she graves his arm and twisted it but Yayio was relieved. "Hey hey I just did that because we are close but I'm sweet." He says. " oh so we were not close you would be sweet to me?" She asked. " depends." He says. " on?" She asked. " if i were sweet to you would you date me?" He says putting his arm back around her cocky." What?" She tried not to laugh They pull up to her house." Amy I'm actually madly in love with you will you be mine forever." He says. " do you want to die?" She asked he shook his head. " So is that a no?" He says jokingly. " obviously I would say yes if you were not you for the main reason of you have a girlfriend who you have not talked to in days for reasons you have not told me." She says. " she is on vacation and told me not to bother her." King says. " Well that doesn't mean you are on vacation how do you think she would feel if I told her her lovely boyfriend was being such a bad man while she was away. She might dump you." Amy says. " I'm fine with that she is to clingy, doesn't trust me for her life, hates my friends, and wants you dead technical." He says. "If you feel that way why do you stay with her?" Amy asked. " I just can't seem to break up with her so this seems easier." He says. " king that is not good for either of you the longer you stay with her with no intention of fixing your relationship the longer you both will be suffering. If you wait for to dump you which won't happen unless she finds another man you will be even worse when she dumps you. But if you get it over with the faster you both can heel." amy says. "this is easer." king says amy opens her door and walks around to see king was sounding outside of his car. amy didn't move." what are you doing come on." you haven't gotten yayoi out." amy says. "oh right i forgot she was sleeping." king says he opened the door to see yayoi he picked her up bridal style and started walking. "i just don't get why she likes me so much." amy says. "it the same as you but she shows it more. " you been knew she liked you yet you have not told her your true feelings that will hurt her when she finds out." amy says. " that's why i never plan to tell her. yes she is obvious about her feeling even though she doesn't think so if i told her i don't feel the same way it will break her heart." king says. " it will hurt more when it comes out a long time later. she has been trying for so long to get the courage to tell you how she feels cant you just tell her to stop before she drives herself crazy?" amy asked. "fine but what if she hates me?" he asked. " then it will be the same way it would have been. me being her best friend will comfort her from hating you to seeing you as a brother." amy says they get to the door and gentle walked over to them. " i will take ms.yayoi to the guest room." he says taking yayoi from king. "well that's that see you later king." amy says."wait what about my goodbye kiss i need something to use against meeko to make her dump me." he saks puckering his lips nut amy smacked his lips with her palm. "this crazy dog i'm engaged." she says. "yeah right." he says. 'what you think i'm lying mommy and daddy set me up earlier this year. haven't you noticed my ring." amy says showing the diamond ring she had received some time ago. "Wait what!" King says but any ran upstairs so he left. He quickly drove home then texted her.
King: your lying aren't you.
Amy: no I'm serious I'm engaged
King: why
Amy: my parents wanted it
King: do you want it?
Amy: not really but it's to late
King:  you can just say you don't want to get married yet.
Amy: I did and they gave me time but I could not find a boyfriend or date that I liked so much and that fits their standards. So they set me up with this guy from American.
King: have you ever met him?
Amy: we video chatted a couple times but never in person.
King: so he is from American and you two are getting married so he moving to Japan.
Amy: no I would be moving to the U.S to live with him there.
King: I object you have to stay here with me and the others.
Amy: I want to but there is nothing left for me here anymore. We defeted the Deboth ARMY, I can finish school in the U.S, my parents and gental would come with us. The only thing I would not have is my friends and my parents won't take that as an excuse.
King: there has to be a way to get them to stop the marriage.
Amy: unless I find the perfect man in my parents eyes that can do what that guy can I don't see that happening.
King: Amy I'm going to give you a suggestion but don't freak out.
Amy:okay
King: why don't I pretend to be your boyfriend. Your parents love me and told you many times to date me it could work.
Amy: yeah but that was years ago and they know that I only see you as a friend now they will wonder what changed.
King: we can be the perfect couple since we ared bestfriends it will be easier to say we fell in love after not wanting others to date us, we have so much in canon
Amy: we will talk about this later you need your beauty sleep.
King: okay night.
In the guest room yayio looked at her computer not knowing what to do. The DNA information was never wrong but his look and act seams so different. " he is so much like me and his grandfather I don't get it. Maybe this is telling me i should do something I know I love her and he doesn't see me the same but with grandchild I could possibly chang it around." She says the screen showed a family tree of the boy with his father's side having king and amy as his grandparents and his sister next to him.