trying to chang the future

The next morning yayoi asked to borrow some of Amy's cloths. Amy agreed and let her do as she pleased and when she finished Amy instantly told her to pick something else. The reason why was the outfit did not go together at all. It was short shorts with a top that had a very low v cut that Amy normally put a shirt under  but yayoi didn't know. Random heels, a face full of make up, her hair just nuts, and strange accessories. "Yayoi what are you wearing." Amy said when yayio made it down stairs. " there is a guy I am trying to impress and he likes a girl like you so I thought if I can be more like you he will fall for me." Yayoi says. " dude king will not fall for you because you dress like me or somewhat like me. He only sees me as a friend so dressing like me won't really work. Come on I'll help you pick something better." Amy says she ran up the stairs and waited for yayoi who had to slowly get up there. Amy made her go washer he face and undo her hair while she worked her magic with cloths that seemed much more yayoi friendly and it was great.

 Amy made her go washer he face and undo her hair while she worked her magic with cloths that seemed much more yayoi friendly and it was great

Amy fixed yayoi's hair and make up and only put a necklace ,bracelet and handbag around her. But while doing her hair Amy asked her a question she herself couldn't  answer. " yayoi I know you are doing this to get King's attention but why?" Amy asked. " it's because I like him and I don't want to be rejected by not trying to get him to like me back." Yayoi says. " Well good for you but what is it about him that makes you want to do stuff like this?" Amy asked. " it's more of what is it to you that makes you able to resists him. He is so smart and brave, fun to be around,  takes good care of people and shows good manners, and he is just so good looking you are so odd for not falling in love with him." Yayoi says. The more Amy thought about it the more yayoi made a point. " yes its true he is all those things and more but i guess I just don't understand it. But if he does end up turning you down will you be okay?" Amy asked. " I'll be fine he is just one guy and there will be others I will just consider him special to me." Yayoi says as Amy finished her hair. "Okay done take a look." Amy says. Yayoi looked in the mirror and was amazed by the reflection. " I can't be live this is me." She says any laughed. " You should I didn't go to far from you natural look. I just changed the cloths and you don't have you glasses on yet." Amy says handing them to her to put on. Gentle came upstairs and told them King was waiting outside for them. Amy and Yayio went downstairs and saw King waiting in the living room with Meeko.  She saw Yayio walk down with confidence and greet them. "Wow Yayio you look different." King says with a smile." Is that a good thing?" She asked. " yeah it's diffent in a good way." He says she smiled at the compliment. " where is Amy?" King asked. " here I am." Amy says she walked out from the hall. " Any my best friend who always looks so stunning." He says completing Amy as well." Oh king you make me blush." She says with sarcasm because she knows he knew she didn't have on anything really different than what she normally wears. "Lets get going ladies." King says the 4 got into his car. They were all going out to have fun for the day meeko was tagging along as always getting back to where she was on king. They arrived to a bowling alley where the others were waiting. Utchy had gotten a feel for the bowling and was leading. Yayio tried to get kings attention but he was focused on Amy. She got sidetracked when Ian came over and started to complete her. He always liked her and was very forward but because of his flerting with other girls she didn't want his attention. Meeko had noticed king spending time with Amy and stopped them. " king I need help with this ball." She says pretending to be weak. " you were just doing fine a minute ago." He says. " that was minute ago I need help now." She says king rolled his eyes and got up. Amy watched him help meeko get a strike then it was his turn. Utchy sat with her. " what's wrong?" He asked." I know it's not my place but king obviously is not happy with meeko but if I get involved who knows what will happen. " she says. " Well it's for his happiness you are think so I don't think it would come out bad." He says king rolled a strike and meeko cheered as his cheerleader . He didn't really care much about her act but he was happy with his move. "Amy your turn." He says she got up and walked over. Meeko was going to sit down but king didn't leave Amy so she didn't leave king.
Hours later  Meeko's manager had come to get her so King took Amy home alone. " so did you think about what I said last night?" He asked. " yeah I did and it's a good plan  butmy only thing is meeko. If you are pretending to be my boyfriend till we convince my family how will she take it. She clings to you all the time and my parents will think something else." Amy says. " Well that's an easy fix. I'm dumping Meeko." King says. " what look I  know you want to help me but you don't have to throw the relasionship away for me." She says. " I know and I'm not this is for me too. I'm tired of her clinging to me and trying to run my life so much so I want it over." He says. " Well okay but how do you think she will take it?" Amy asked. " I expect not so good." He says. " Well okay i guess the plan is on." She says they pull up to her home a while later. " thanks for the ride ill see you tomorrow." She says about to go but he stops her by holding her had." What are you doing?" She asked he took the ring off her finger and put it in her palm. " keep this off because you will no long be his woman." King says she nodded and left. He watched and waited till she got in to drive off. He got home and started to think of how he was going to dump meeko as quickly as possible. He didn't want to hurt her but braking up with someone especly someone who doesn't want to be broken up with leads to pain no matter how you try to say it.