Wake Up ~ Seb

Oreamo gave me the idea to make a sad one so here ya go everyone 

----------------------------♡---------------------------

"You stay awake do you hear me?! Don't you dare close your eyes. Please! Come on don't"

He tried.

He tried so hard to hold her.

But she slipped.

She slipped through his fingers like sand.

He begged her to wake up. He cried and screamed for her to wake up. But she didn't.

They simply told him that nothing could be done. She was gone.

He refused to believe it. He couldn't accept that. She was gone.

The words barely registered in his brain when he started his walk home. But once his reached his house...well, it wasn't a pretty sight.

He leaned against the wall, barely able to support his own body. His breathing picked up as the realization set in.

Suddenly, it was like the town was closing in on him. He felt the air get caught in his throat. He was shaking as he slid down against the wall. He screamed, although he knew no one heard him, for no sound was coming out but he still screamed.

It pained him. His love, was gone. Just like that. It's crazy how life can take someone from you so fast.

It didn't even show any mercy, it just took her from him. Just like that.

Now he stood outside her room. The door creaked but all he noticed was how plain it looked.

It didn't have that spark. It was just plain. It was the same room he saw everytime, yet this time it wasn't.

He noticed how it felt as though time stood still. It was so quiet it pained him. He wanted her to just pop up and yell "gotcha!" but he knew she wouldn't.

She was this light to him. Brighter than the sun and moon.

He walked over to her bed. All he could see was her in that hospital bed. Just lying there lifeless.

He knew he should've been worried when his brain was telling him to look into her eyes as if it was the last time he'd see them.

He should've stopped. He should've kept her home. His brain kept telling him. But he didn't listen.

He just wished she would've woke up.

He pictured it. She'd sit up, slowly but surely, and she'd give him a soft smile and go "Why are you crying? I'm fine"

She'd want to leave right away, she always hated hospitals. They were depressing as she would say.

He caught himself grabbing the blankets of the bed as if a person were there.

"Wake up. Please."

"Wake up. I need you to wake up"

"Death wants you to be terrified. But the scariest thing is wanting death."

Word Count: 459