You Are Not Alone~Sebastian

Warnings: Death, Sad,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another day has gone
I'm still all alone
How could this be
You're not here with me

March 14, the worst day of your life. 

That was the day he died. That was the day that one person chose to drive the same streets as him. Only, they were drunk.

It all happened so fast. He went to turn and BAM, the person crashed into the car. Wrecking the car terribly. They hit the driver side so hard that he was passed out.

You had gotten the call after he arrived at the hospital. You had never moved so fast in your life. When you got there, they showed you to his room and your heart stopped.

He lay, looking half dead. His face had a few marks. There was scratches on his arms and legs.

You rushed to his side, tears falling down your fast.

"Seb...come on baby, please"

You never said goodbye
Someone tell me why
Did you have to go
And leave my world so cold

He passed an hour after your arrival.

You had just sat there, occasionally updating and talking with the Marvel Cast since they couldn't be there with you. You had no contact with his parents unfortunately.

You still remember the feeling of your body freezing up. You could feel the blood drain from your face and body, you let out a loud sob as the monitor went flat. Doctors rushed in, before shaking their heads and apologies were said left and right.

All you could was look at him. He was gone.

You just lost your best friend, your lover, your soulmate.

Everyday I sit and ask myself
How did love slip away
Something whispers in my ear and says

Every second that went by, you felt a piece of you crumble.

You hid away in your home. Everything suddenly seemed to remind you of him.

Heck, you'd look at the couch and remember that movie night where he stuck a gummy worm up his nose.

You avoided everything. Your phone would blow up with texts and calls, but you just cleared the notifications.

About two weeks after it all happened, the gang showed up at your door, letting themselves in.

They found you curled up in a ball, in the middle of your bedroom.

You were wrapped in a hoodie of his that was far to big for you, your hair was tied up, away from your face. Tears stained your face, your eyes puffy and red. You looked so broken, and they all felt their hearts break more.

"H-hey guys"

They wrapped you in a hug. Just sitting with you.