thirty three

Two days later

Two days later...

I stared sadly at the private plane I was supposed to get on to go to Arizona. It was for the best but I just didn't want to leave my brother's or Rowan behind.

"Remember, we'll come visit you every Saturday without fail and your education will still be taken care of." Alexi crouched in front of me with the rest of them behind him.

The wheelchair I was in made it so much harder to get around but I knew it wouldn't be forever as long as I completed these next six months. I was lucky, really.

I nodded and Alexi pulled me in for a hug. The rest of my brothers joined in, the occasional curse from Damon about him personal space which made me smile.

"Awww, aren't you all just the cutest." Rowan fanned himself dramatically with a grin plastered on his face.

I laughed at him while my brothers just rolled their eyes and stared up the open night sky.

Adrian was here with his girlfriend, which also turned out to be Rowan's older sister and she was a really nice person. Rowan also brought Greyson who smiled sympathetically most of the time in regards to his brother's disappearing act.

After my emotional breakdown which was embarrassing to say the least, I decided to focus on my recovery. I was fifteen and I had time to meet more stupid assholes that would just break me further.

Blaze didn't even say goodbye which was what hurt me the most but I only had one thing in mind.

Learning to walk 2.0.

Alexi had told me before that I would have to attend some boarding school in Arizona where it was safe. He said he was one of thr trustees and it was run by a very close friend so I wouldn't be open to being kidnapped anytime soon.

"Ready to go?" Alexi asked with a soft smile.

I nodded, pushing past my attachments and focused on myself for once. I wheeled myself up the entrance to the plane and Reuben helped me get seated.

It would take a while to get used to being helped like this. I said my goodbyes to Rowan and Greyson and looked up at my brothers sadly.

"I'll miss you." I stated, my voice wavering.

"We'll miss you more, see you in a week hermana." Wyatt said, placing a kiss on my forehead before following the others out of the plane.

At this point I didn't think anything else could possibly go wrong in my life.

But if we're being realistic...

everything, could easily go to hell.