Ch9.1 sub ending

Anti POV

Dark stood up and towered above me. His intimidating shadow covered me like a blanket.

"Yes, master" I said as I stood up to look my pitcher in his eyes. The cold stale air of the Cracker Barrel restroom began to bite the hand size wound on my ass.

"I love you so much," Dark said as he stared into my eyes, "I want you to look at how beautiful you look as I fuck you."

He gently turned me around so I could look at myself in the mirror. He grabbed my hip with one hand and with the other he smacked my ass again. This time the sting was arousing. I felt two fingers trace a line from my taint to my asshole, then penetrate me. They scissored around a bit before a third was added.

"I hope I didn't scar you from ever ordering this gravy again. Surprisingly good lube though. I hope you don't mind if I try that again." He said as he gracefully removed his fingers from my ass and into my leftovers.

"I guess it wasn't that bad but just try to control yourself. I want to walk out of here, not be carried." I said snarkily trying to be the brat I always try to be in these situations but fail miserably at.

"Aww but it could be romantic. I would love to carry you." Dark laughed

"That'd be trashy to be carried out of a Cracker Barrel restroom because I can't walk because I got fucked too hard in public." I nagged.

"You have a point, I'll try and go easy on you but I'm just so horny..." He said exhaling, with that last sentence fragment he finally inserted himself into me, hitting my prostate perfectly. Pure elation took over my body as I struggled to stand. 

He now had both of his huge hands on my hips as he thrusted into me over and over again. I looked at my sweaty and panting face in the mirror as he pumped me with his 9 inches of pure bliss. I knew at this point I was not walking out of here. Before I knew it, I was full of his warm liquid. I let go too and made a mess under the sink.

"That was amazing" he huffed as he finally exited me.

"I guess I'm not just a twink anymore, I'm a twinky." I said through breaths while the waves of orgasms passed over me.

My pitcher laughed "I guess so..."