Chapter Fourteen: Is this a Date?

Start from the beginning

Sav's Point of View

Finally, I reached my flat after a long day of work. I walked in and saw the back of Roger's beautiful blond waves. He and Briana stared at me with astonishment. I noticed his hands were on her cheek. Were they--?

"'Ello, Savannah." Roger greeted. My breath caught short.

"Hi, did I walk into something?"

"Not at all. We were talking."

So they weren't kissing. I was hoping they were because they were meant for each other. She needs a man's love.

I laughed,

"At first I thought you two were snogging!"

Briana blushed while Roger had an amused look in his eyes. I decided I needed to give these two some alone time.

"What a busy day at work," I started, "I'm going to the bedroom. See you later Briana!" I winked at her knowingly.

Her mouth dropped open before she waved and smiled meekly while Roger told me goodnight.

......

Sav went to her bedroom after seeing us. She thought Roger and I were kissing! My face flushed at that thought. I would love to, but how could I think such a thing at such bad timing?

"I need to go." Roger explained, "Freddie is going to raise hell for me being gone for so long." Then he chuckled.

His eyes glanced at my mouth and he bit his lower lip.

"Could I pick you up tomorrow?"

"Um...yes?" I answered confused.

"See you later, goodnight."

"You too. Goodnight."

I stood there in the living room in a daze even long after he left.

I was getting ready for Roger to pick me up. He left in a hurry last night and forgot to tell me when he would be there. He called me around 7:00 in the morning and told me he would be here about 10:00.

Sav was giving me a hard time for taking forever in the bathroom to put on makeup. She barged into the room.

"Trying to look good for a special someone." She beamed.

I saw her reflection in the mirror while I was putting on lipstick.

"N-no."

"You're blushing!" She squealed.

"Am not!" I repudiated.

"Don't deny it, I can see right through you."

I smirked and rolled my eyes.

"Can I try to look good without you thinking I'm trying to impress someone?"

"A particular person to be exact." She giggled, "Can I do your hair?!"

"If you want." I chuckled, "You're acting like this is a date."

"It might!" She sang while taking a handful of my hair.