Chapter Five: Meeting John Deacon

Brian hopped right up to answer the door, John Deacon stood on the other side.

"Ello John." Brian greeted.

Deaky smiled and say hello to everyone then focused on me.

"Ello" he spoke nervously.

"Hi" I grinned bashfully and waved.

"So you are the girl Roger found last night?" He asked.

"She is not the only girl Roger finds at nights" Freddie romped.

"Shut up Freddie!" He yelled, but I could tell he was struggling to restrain a smile.

"Yes," I answered John.

"Roger's right, you are beautiful."

I gushed and played with the tip of my curly hair.

"You lost the bet you better pay up," Roger told Deaky.

He went over to Roger and hand him a bill.

"So I thought you would have punched Roger first thing waking up." John laughed while walking over to the fridge to fix himself a sandwich.

"Maybe I should of." I giggled as I caught Roger giving me a smug look from across the table.

After Deaky joined us at the table, Roger asked me to talk about myself.

"Wait," I spoke up, "you, Freddie, and John hasn't talked about yourselves yet."

"That could wait," Roger hurried, "it's your turn."

I smiled at him weakly, my fingernails digging in my other hand underneath the table. Deaky sat next to me on my left and shared a smile.

I am always socially awkward, but this time with a whole diverse perspective.

This takes the whole first day of the school introduction scenario to a whole new level. I tried to go with the flow. I tried to remind myself that I will eventually wake up from this dream.

"Well...I have three siblings, two cats, haven't been to college yet, and..."

"What kind of cats?" Freddie interrupted while resting his face on his hands. He was fixated on what I had to say.

"Tabbies."

"Fabulous!" He cried out, "I love cats."

I giggled. I knew that he owned ten of them. It's crazy how I knew about their future but they don't.

"Any hobbies?" Brian asked.

"I draw and write."

"Like what?" Roger wondered.

I hesitated, I couldn't tell them I write and draw them and other bands that haven't formed yet.

"People and animals."

"Wow," Freddie said excitedly, "we have three things in common!"

Brian stared at his watch and gasped.

"What Bri?" Freddie asked startled.

"It's getting late, we better get ready for our next gig."

They all got up in synch and Freddie said to me,

"You don't mind coming with us, do you?"

"Where are we going exactly?" I blurted out.

"Well we need to meet some people we work for then get dressed and all for our next show," He explained.

I stared at all of them then start to panic.

"Don't worry, you have time to get ready. We will wait until you're done."