Chapter 26 [First mistake]

Start from the beginning

♤■■■♤

We slid out of the car as it came to stop at our destination. This day, surely, is going to be a blast. I put my sunglasses as the sun was bright and it was so hot out here.

"Wow! I'm so happy. But if brother gets to know about this, he will surely ground me for years." Mia lamented again. I huffed again as I did not know the solution to her fear. Why does she fear him so much?

"We have come here to enjoy. You must do that. Stop fearing when I'm here. If he even says one word to you, I will slice him in pieces and feed—" I stopped abruptly as I watched my words going down the drains. It is not good to use such improper words for a brother in front of his younger sister.

Mia looked at me unsurely at first but then nodded with an unknown confidence.

"Let's go ahead." She said as she nodded enthusiastically.

Well, today, we kinda tricked everyone at home. Nobody leaving Mrs. Bradford knew that we were going to come here but she didn't even knew that we already had headed out and even even reached here.

Instead of taking private car, we hailed a local taxi and came here wearing a a wig and large sunglasses to avoid any fan club. Otherwise, we would be on headline and he would know about this even before I post something on my page.

Yeah, you guessed right. I have decided that I will post in my insta and Facebook about the sweet time today with my sister in law. Whom I really have started considering as my real sister

I, really, want to smash those posts at his face and want to see his look. Alas! I would not be able to see his face at that instance but I'm sure he will same when he comes back. Fuming like a bull. I sniggered at the thought.

What would happen after all this is done, Cait? Don't forget, he still has those papers under his custody. And, you are nowhere near to get those papers! Let alone a clue about those papers.

Sometimes, I really hate my subconscious who interfere and make things hard to do. Fuck it. I will do what I think is good. He is not here now, right? I can see him once he comes back. There is no need to fret over this right now.

I looked up to see that we were walking towards the coast in silence. God! I groaned in annoyance as I glared at other two companions of mine.

"We have come here to enjoy, not mourn. Chill up."

I looked towards Samantha with a mischievous glint and she grinned as she started stripping along with me till we were only left in bikini. We already had reached on our spots. Me and Sam stuffed our clothes in our bag and eyes Mia.

She was looking at us with her mouth open, flabbergasted. She looked around hastily with her widened eyes and shook her head.

Seems like we have given her too many shocks and surprises today. Poor girl. 

"There are many people around here. How can you both strip? I can't. I will never strip here. If Theo comes to know, he will slice me and you too Caitlyn." Her words faltered as she continuously shook her head in denial. What  a chicken! I'm really getting tired and irritated of her fear now. He. He. He. Fuck him. 

"It is normal, Mia. People come beach to enjoy, don't they. Look around, we are not the special ones. You should try too. It will relax you and your mind. Try it. Then also if you are not comfortable, you can always wear shorts or  dress. But chickening away is not an option.", This time, it was Sam who specified and made her understood things which I could not.

"You don't know my brother, he will slice us if he gets to know we were here and on the top, almost naked." She beseeched as she frantically moved her hands, trying to make us understand. Her shoulders hunched as she took rasping breaths and her voice kept raising bit by bit involuntarily. 

"Mia, is that what you think? Are you old minded? This is not about showing our body to other but feel relaxed for once. It is normal! Your brother does not have a say in yours or mine life. We can live it the way we like." I implied as my brows snapped together. I could not find any other way to lessen her fear or whatever you call it.

I, actually, wonder that how is he able to control everyone like this? Such a master-mind he is! But let me clear one thing Mr. Bradford, that you will never be able to control me.

I spoke optimistically, not giving her the chance to lay any excuse again, " Stop fretting over future, enjoy the present. I assure you, I'm there for you. He won't be able to touch even a single hair on your body."

"O-Okay, I'm trusting yo but promise me that you will not harm my brother in anyway because of me!" She wailed in her sotto voice.

"Promised." I smiled as I directed my head towards the awaiting beach. She nodded as her sparked with new filled zeal. She stripped out of her dress and companied us in applying skin moisturizer to avoid unwanted tanning. 

 Vote and comment, please!