the proposal

"I'm sorry... about your parents" taeyong says.

"no no it's okay, I expected it" jaehyun looks down and taeyong nods.

"actually um... well... it's just..." taeyong sighs and he attempts to speak again.

"um, do you... do you um-"

"yes" jaehyun smiles and taeyong looks at him.

"oh um... okay. how about tomorrow night?" taeyong asks and jaehyun nods.

"okay, see you later" taeyong smiles and goes back over to his parents.

OH MY GOD DID THAT JUST HAPPEN

johnny walks back over to jaehyun.

"soooo you two huh?" johnny glances at taeyong and jaehyun chuckles.

"I guess so" jaehyun says.

"johnny" mr. lee walks up to them, but johnny doesn't say anything.

"I'll leave you two to talk" jaehyun walks away and johnny growls.

"you actually came here because of me right?" he looks at johnny, but he doesn't look at him.

"that was part of it yes. I missed my best friend" johnny says and mr. lee nods.

"well, I missed you too but you could've called" he says and johnny chuckles.

"I'll see you around okay?" he asks and johnny nods.

he walks away and he sits on the front steps outside of the school.

"so you must know johnny huh?" a familiar voice appears.

"what is it doyoung" he glances at him but looks away.

"were you friends?" he sits down next to him.

"it's none of your business"

"really? because I think I know what this is about, and I'll tell him" doyoung says and mr. lee looks at him.

"you're lucky you graduated today or I would give you a detention"

"he's with mark now and he's happy. do you remember when he was happy? by the stories he told us, he wasn't very happy back in america" doyoung says and mr. lee sighs.

"I know, I tried to get over him ever since I saw him with mark. it's hard"

"yeah, it is hard" doyoung sighs.

"why are you sighing?"

"well, I like taeyong... but he likes jaehyun" doyoung says and he nods.

"I see, I guess we're both in the same situation"

"whatever, ten" he looks at him.

"you may have graduated but you still should call me mr. lee"

"whatever, I'm going back inside" he gets up and ten just sighs.

that kid gets on my nerves

...

"LETS PARTY!" donghyuck yells as the music starts playing.

everyone started dancing and having a good time.

"let's play a song for our favorite guy right here!" donghyuck points to johnny and plays 'red flavor' by red velvet.

johnny dances to the song, he invites mark to join him and he does.

"you know when we danced to this last time it was when I fell in love with you" mark says when the song ends and johnny smiles.

"okaaaaayy lets take things sloooow" donghyuck plays a slow song and he grabs renjun's hand and they dance.

johnny and mark join them afterwards, then jeno and jaemin.

"do you want to have our first dance?" taeyong looks at jaehyun.

"sure" jaehyun smiles and they go to dance like the others.

doyoung and ten were watching them.

doyoung walks out, and ten follows him.

doyoung sits on the steps outside, and ten joins him.

"so... I guess they're official now" doyoung sighs and ten nods.

"I feel like such a idiot, I should have just told taeyong how I felt"

"yeah"

"what?"

"you're an idiot"

"shut up"

"you're not an idiot I was kidding. you were one of my best students" ten says and doyoung shrugs.

"do you ever wish you could turn back time (stan wayv or die) and just redo your whole life?" doyoung looks at ten.

"all the time, but I come to realize that I should just be happy for what I have now. the good thing is that I don't have to worry about me and johnny's friendship if something happens, same with you and taeyong"

"whatever"

it's silent for a while.

"taeyong barely has talked to me" doyoung says.

"what do you mean?"

"I've heard that the best thing in a relationship is conversation, but we don't have many of them"

"so?"

"you just need to have something to talk about, like if you have problems you shouldn't be afraid to tell them about it, or you shouldn't just stay quiet when things are going on" ten nods.

"that's all that we've been doing the whole day" ten says and doyoung looks at him.

"yeah..."

...

jeno pulls johnny and renjun upstairs to johnny's room.

"okay, you guys get the plan?" jeno asks and they both nod.

"okay, let's go" they go downstairs.

"can I talk to you?" all three of them say at the same time.

here's what renjun says to donghyuck:

"you know, when I first met you, you were some chaotic guy. and you still are, but you're my chaotic guy. you may be like that but you're very caring towards the ones you love and you always know what to say. I want I experience it for the rest of my life, if you'll let me"

here's what jeno says to jaemin:

"I never knew I would come to love you as much as I do, you're crazy but you're cute and I love everything about you. I want to always be there for you and see that smile on your face and make you laugh. and I'll always be there for you. I hope that you'll always be there for me as well"

here's what johnny says to mark:

"you're the best thing that's ever happened to me. I wouldn't even be talking if it wasn't for you. you've made me so happy and everything you've done for me I'll always be grateful. I hope that I can enjoy these memories with you and we can make more"

they all take out their boxes and they get down on one knee.

"will you marry me?" they all say at the same time.

"YES YES YES!!!!" donghyuck jumps up and down.

"YESSSS!!!" jaemin shows his bright smile.

mark smiled and then it fades when he looks behind johnny.

"I... I... I can't" mark says and johnny's smile fades as well.

"what?" johnny stands back up and mark runs out of the house.