not a fun party

donghyuck's (taeyong wasn't doing much) party seemed more fun than the last one, there was more food and the songs were better, and it was just more fun.

"johnny!" mark looks at johnny who plays 'psycho' by red velvet.

johnny smiles and they both start doing the dance to the song as the other members sing to it.

"you got me feeling like a psycho psycho, urin bogo malhae jakku jakku
dashi an bol tteut ssaudagado buteo danini marya ihaega an gandae utgijido antae" donghyuck passed the mic to renjun.

"maja psycho psycho, seoro joa jungneun babo babo neo eopshin eojireopgo seulpeojeo giundo mak eopseoyo duri jal mannattae hey now we'll be ok"

while they were having fun, suddenly the party stopped when the door opened revealing two strangers to most of them.

...

"do you think johnny's alright?" johnny's dad youngjoon looks at johnny's mom yoonha.

"why? do you notice anything different about him?" yoonha looks at him.

"he's been different but I can't seem to think of what it is" youngjoon sighs and looks down.

"well... maybe he's just different because he has friends now and he's happy" yoonha tries to think of something else to get put in his head.

"that's true, he was miserable in chicago" youngjoon says.

"yep, but now he's happy I couldn't be more proud" yoonha smiles and youngjoon looks at her.

"but he just made friends, you're proud of just that?" youngjoon asks and she looks at him.

"of course"

"because he did have a friend in chicago, it was that ten kid, he was nice" youngjoon says.

"oh that's right, I remember him" she smiles and they pay attention back on the tv screen.

jaehyun heard their conversation and he decided to text johnny.

jaehyun
john I think dad's suspicious about u

johnny
what? what happened?

jaehyun
I heard them talking and dad said that you've been acting different lately, but luckily mom put something else in his head

johnny
oh
what do we do?

jaehyun
maybe you should come out to him?

johnny
but u know what dad's like, and I was lucky that mom accepted me

jaehyun
yeah but if u wait too long it'll be too late
but it just might be too late

johnny
I just need to think of how, I don't want to just come out and say it

jaehyun
well yeah, nobody does but you'll think of something
I believe in u

johnny
wait

jaehyun
what?