party III

"where are we gonna stay john?" jaehyun asks as they get into johnny's car. he stays silent and he just shrugs.

"I would love for you to stay with me but my parents aren't fond of it either" mark says and johnny nods and sighs.

"I-I s-shouldn't have said a-anything" johnny says and mark holds johnny's hand.

"don't say that, it's okay, everything's gonna be okay" mark says and johnny just sits there and his tears fall down his face.

"maybe donghyuck and taeyong will let you stay with them" mark says and jaehyun's eyes widen.

"no that's okay" jaehyun says and mark looks at him.

"no really, donghyuck loves spending time with you johnny, he would love to have you stay with them" mark looks back at johnny.

"o-okay" johnny says and jaehyun sighs.

"let's go to their house" mark says and johnny nods, he starts the car and drives to donghyuck and taeyong's.

johnny knocks on the door, and donghyuck answers it.

"hey it's johnmark!" donghyuck says and he lets them in.

"oh you're johnny's brother right?" donghyuck asks and jaehyun nods.

"tae! johnmark and johnny's brother are here!" donghyuck yells and taeyong comes downstairs.

"what are you yelling about?" taeyong says and he sees johnny, mark, and jaehyun.

"oh that's why" taeyong sits on the sofa and he takes out his phone.

"so what brings you here? ooo wait let me text the others to come over!" donghyuck takes out his phone and texts the groupchat.

bitches 💅🏻

donghyuck
everyone come over!!!

jaemin
ayyyy

doyoung
ugh

"actually we wanted to ask you both something" jaehyun says and taeyong looks up from his phone.

"what is it?" donghyuck asks.

"w-we wanted t-to know if w-we could s-stay with y-you" johnny says and donghyuck jumps up.

"johnny you're talking!" donghyuck smiles, and johnny smiles with him and nods.

"what happened?" taeyong asks.

"w-we came out t-to our p-parents" johnny says.

"aww johnny!!!! of course you can stay with ussss" donghyuck hugs johnny and he chuckles.

there's a knock on the door and renjun opens the door.

"renjunnieeee" donghyuck runs up to him and hugs him.

"hey hyuck" renjun smiles.

"jaemin and jeno came with me but they're too busy having a makeout session for them to notice we're here" renjun says and donghyuck rolls his eyes.

"just come in and see how long it takes them" donghyuck says and before he closes the door, doyoung stops him.

"yaaaay everyone's hereee" donghyuck says and doyoung closes the door behind him.

"guess what!? johnny and jaehyun are living here now!!!!" donghyuck smiles.

"really!? what happened....?" renjun looks at them and johnny looks down.

"well... we came out to our parents and we got kicked out by our dad" jaehyun says and johnny nods.

"and johnny talks!!!!" donghyuck says and they all look at him.

johnny holds mark's hand and he looks at him, then back at the others.

"i-it's because o-of you guys" johnny says.

"because of us? really?" doyoung asks.

"I-I never had friends, b-but now I d-do and you all make me f-feel comfortable speaking, I s-still stutter though" johnny says.

"that's great johnny!!!!" donghyuck smiles.

jaemin and jeno finally walk in.

"oh here they finally come" renjun says and jaemin sticks his tongue out at him.

"at least we're actually in love" jeno says.

"hey!" donghyuck wraps his arms around renjun.

"oh I stand corrected" jeno says and jaemin laughs.

"some of us aren't a couple you know" doyoung says.

"not our problem" donghyuck says and doyoung clenches his fists.

"aish" doyoung looks away from him.

"let's have a johnny and jaehyun house welcoming party!!!!" donghyuck says and jaemin claps.

donghyuck grabs his phone and he goes to play music.

"I know what to play!" donghyuck plays 'russian roulette' by red velvet and johnny and mark look at each other.

"come on!" mark grabs johnny's hand and they start dancing to it as the others sing to it.

"keojineun heart b-b-beat
ppallajineunde neodapjanke heart b-b-b-beat georyeo nareul bol ttae" they all sing, then johnny decides to sing.

"majimak nameun sungankkaji jeomjeom dagaoji crazy ajjilhage gyeonun russian roulette" they were shocked he could sing.

"johnny that was amazing!" mark says and johnny's cheeks turn a light red.

"banjjagin secret deo isang oemyeonhajin motae beoteuneun naega p-p-push badadeuryeo ije" renjun continues on.

"ni mam ontong nae moseup chaeweojige kkumkkul ttaejocha nareul chatge dwae" donghyuck sings.

then it turns into a karaoke session, they sing 'dumb dumb' next.

"neo ttaeme haru jongil gominhajiman
neol eotteokaeya joeulji jal moreugesseo nan oh" donghyuck starts it off.

"maneking inhyeongcheoreom
hanabuteo yeolkkaji da eosaekaji
pyeongsogachi hamyeon dweneunde
tto neoman bomyeon shijakdweneun babo gateun chum" they all sing.

"you need to beat it that boy michael jackson bad nan neoye billie jean i anya don't you leave me alone hajiman aemaehan baneung nan weonhae black or white pogi motae naye man in the mirror" taeyong starts the rap.

"why you wanna trip on me neon neomu jitgujji boy, you make me scream neoege wae ireoji hagin neoye love jeongmal never felt so good geugeon ama jjaritada motae watching the thriller" mark ends the rap.

"nan neoegeseo heeonal su eomna bwa miweodo shilchiga anchana" doyoung continues.

"jeo eonnicheoreom dwego shipeunde
neon jakku nareul gwiyeopdago haneun geolkka wae" jaehyun sings.

after the karaoke session, johnny gets tapped on the shoulder, to see jeno.

"can I talk to you for a second?" jeno asks and johnny nods.

they go upstairs and jeno makes sure nobody follows them.

"since you helped me get jaemin in the first place, I was wondering if you could help me propose to him on graduation day" jeno takes out a small black box and johnny's eyes widen and he smiles and nods.

"since graduation is next week, I figured that would be enough time for you to help me" jeno says and johnny nods.

"I-I think it should b-be special, but actually... u-um..." johnny takes something out of his pocket and it's also a small black box.

"oh my god! we have to do it at the same time!" jeno says and johnny smiles.

"wait, what if donghyuck or renjun have the same idea?" jeno asks.

"I know donghyuck doesn't" johnny says and jeno chuckles.

"the funny thing about that was you didn't stutter" jeno says and johnny laughs.

"let's g-go back d-down" johnny says and jeno nods.

let's hope some(one)thing doesn't get in the way