you will talk

THE NEXT DAY

the next day at school, it was kinda awkward because of the events that occurred last night.

but by lunch, everyone seemed to be over everything except johnny who won't forget how much donghyuck's parents hated him after they found out about renjun.

johnny felt mark hold his hand and he looks at him.

"hey, I told you it's gonna be okay. you don't have to be scared no matter what happens okay?" mark looks into johnny's eyes and johnny just sits there and he slowly nods.

"john, come here" jaehyun walks up to them, he glances at taeyong but looks back at johnny.

johnny gets up and they go to another table.

"I want to come out today, after school but I don't know what to do" jaehyun looks down and sighs.

johnny gets out his phone and starts typing.

don't do it

"what?"

yesterday at donghyuck and taeyong's, renjun revealed he and donghyuck were dating to their parents and they hate him now, I don't want mom and dad to hate you

"but john mom accepts you, she has to accept me too right? and I was thinking maybe I should tell mom first and maybe... we could tell dad together" jaehyun says and johnny thinks about his offer.

should I do it?
I'm just scared
no, I don't want to be a pussy

johnny nods and jaehyun smiles.

"maybe next week or a few days we can do it, I'm gonna tell mom after school" jaehyun says and johnny nods.

"go back okay I'll see you later" jaehyun leaves the table and johnny turns around to see all 7 of them were gone.

johnny was confused as to where they went, he knows they wouldn't go somewhere without them though.

"sitting by yourself huh?" johnny's eyes widen as he hears the voice of the asshole himself.

"where is your precious friends? did they get tired of you not talking?" jackson looks at johnny, but he avoids eye contact with him.

"leave him alone" mr. lee comes up to them and johnny looks up.

"you may be a teacher but you're not the principal, and besides aren't you like our age anyway?" jackson looks at mr. lee.

"I'm a year older, now go away" mr. lee waves for jackson to leave and he does.

"you and me both know that you can't ignore me forever, what you said to me back in chicago meant nothing to me" mr. lee whispers to johnny and chills go down his body.

...

renjun wakes up in some dark building, everyone was there next to him except for johnny.

he was tied up with rope against a pipe, and of course like everyone else would do he tried to get out.

"hyuck, hyuck wake up!" renjun tries to move his legs over to kick donghyuck awake.

donghyuck eventually moves around, and his eyes open.

he starts yelling loudly until renjun gets his attention.

"renjun! I'm so glad you're here too!" donghyuck looks at him.

"we have to get out of here" renjun says and donghyuck nods.