16

||Instagram||

Lucyxcollins: what happens when we're meant to be unpacking😂

451k likes || 109k comments

Tagged: @benchilwell

Username: are they back together?

Masonmount10: answer your front door!!!

Benchilwell: hey you're just as guilty as me😂

Username: living for these two❤️

Username: cuties😍

-Load More Comments-

After spending the last couple days getting everything sorted out, Lucy had officially moved from Leicester to London and on with Ben.

They were taking things slow in terms of their relationship. Well, as slow as you can take things when you live together. They slept in separate rooms as much as Ben wished they didn't.

It was weird for them both after spending so long sleeping next to each other to go from that to knowing that that same person was laying in a separate bed down the hallway.

Ben had decided to throw a little family dinner thing. It was small and simple compared to what Mason and Tammy had planned. They wanted a whole big party as a 'house warming party'

He wanted to surprise Lucy and invited her parents down to London to see her but they were unfortunately not in the country so it would just be Ben's parents coming down.

In all honesty, this was probably the first proper time for Lucy to meet Ben's parents. She had briefly spoken to his mum on the phone once and they were meant to met back before they broke up but naturally when that happened they never met.

Now that Lucy knew about Ben's parents coming down for a couple days, she was truly nervous to say the least and was now spending time filling through her closet in search of an outfit.

"When did the bomb go off?" Ben laughed as he got out of the shower with a white table hanging around his waist as she used another one to dry his hair.

"What do you think?" Lucy ignored Ben's questioned as she held up an orange top to her chest looking for his opinion.

"It's nice." Ben replied casually causing Lucy to throw it to the side.

"What? I said it was nice." Ben spoke confused as she continued to dig for clothes.

"Meaning it's not. You just said that to get me to shut up." Lucy said giving him a knowing look. Ben didn't want to upset her by saying something wrong and end up losing her once again.