15

||Instagram||

Lucyxcollins: casual work outfits❤️

684k likes || 102k comments

Tarasarajones: beauty😍

Username: love the top💗

Isawitfirst: fab Lucy☺️

Benchilwell: gonna miss you🥺
>I'll miss you too x

Username: wait what?!

Username: are they back together?

-Load More Comments-

Lucy sat comfortably in her seat with a smile across her face as she watched the video James had out together for Ben leaving Leicester and it was definitely one of the cutest things she had ever seen.

She was soon cut of by the sound of her phone ringing which she automatically answered when she saw her manger's name across the screen.

"What do you mean?" Lucy wondered as she sat in the back of an Uber on the phone to Laurel listening to what she had just said.

"They want you that bad they're willing to let you work from London, if you accept that is." Lucy could practically see the smile on Laurel's face matching her own.

"Seriously?" Lucy asked thinking she heard her manager wrong.

"Seriously." The older woman promised. "So what do you say?"

Ben returned home from training with Mason and Tammy in tow. The guys wanted to see Ben's new place and also try to get some information out of him about about his situation with Lucy while they were there.

The boys made themselves comfortable on the couch as the PS4 was loading FIFA. Ben headed upstairs leaving the boys alone to put his football things away.

"So how do we find out?" Tammy asked as he leant back into the couch.

"We can't just come out with it." Mason replied looking at his teammate while keeping an ear out of Ben retuning.

"Well then we'll just never know." Tammy explained knowing that if Ben had wanted to tell them he would've done so already.

A sudden knock came to the front door causing the pair of boys looked at one and other before the sound of Ben's voice could be heard calling down from upstairs.