"Hey what's going on?!" Asked Mr.Crombin.

"Uhhhh nothing dad! Just a sec please" Justice yelled.

I put on the pad and underwear but Justice still wouldn't open the door for our guests.

"Baby you can open the door. Im covered now" I stated.

He nodded his head no,

"No way. Not until you are laying down under the blankets covered completely. No man will ever see my lady's body except me."

He blushed as he quickly stopped talking.

We heard an 'awww' sound outside. Not the 'oh man I wanted that' kind of awe but the 'that was so cute kind

The nurse helped me in bed and got me covered. She just smiled the whole time.

"You got lucky miss. He really does care for you." The nurse said, still smiling.

"Thank you" I replied

She asked if there was anything I needed and I asked for some ice chips, the she left.

Justice opened the door and we saw the Crombins, my sister and my mother.

"Why the fuck didn't you let us in?" Asked Mr.Crombin

"did you not here?" Asked Tori

He looked at her confused before she continued.

"Justice said that nobody is to ever see Loni naked except him and for him to say that, she must have been naked."

"Thank you" Justice said in an 'I was right you were wrong' kind of tone.

Mr.Crombin looked so shocked, as well as Athena.

Tori, mom and Mrs.Crombin just laughed.

"Lady time came I assume?" Mrs.Crombin said.

I nodded my head

The males in the room just started at us confused.

I swear! These men need to learn to understand period talk.

The room was silent.

"Oh for heavens sake, I started my period!"

"Oh" the males said.

After about 15 minutes later, the boys rushed in the room.

I looked at Justice to see him scared and shocked that the boys stood before us.

"We are just gonna give you some time" said Mr.Crombin

Everyone left the room except the boys, Justice and I.

I wanted to ask them to take me with but knowing I wasn't supposed to be walking unless necessary. I knew they would say no.

In front of Justice and I stood Jake, Ty, Nate and Michael, all of them with very angered expression.

Before anyone could talk, Loni brought in 3 Tubs of icecream, one was cookie dough, one mint, and the last one was cookies and cream.

Luckily I had a mini freezer in room. They added because I was only supposed to eat soft food, ice cream being the most recommended.

I thanked her as she gave me the cookie dough bin and a spoon then put the rest in the freezer.

She quickly left after the guys glared at her, she just smerked as she left. I assume she remembered destroying the balls of the men in front of me.

"Seriously what the fuck?!" Yelled Jake.

I opened the ice cream and quickly started eating it, hoping that I wouldn't have to talk if I always had food in my mouth.