Hearing this, Mr. Qin also smiled, "Xiaobei can make dumplings?"

"Of course, I am already a master." Su Bei quickly rolled out a few dumpling wrappers on the chopping board and demonstrated how to wrap the fillings.

"That's it. Dad, it's not hard."

Mr. Qin: Seems easy enough.

Mr. Qin took one wrapper and began to make his first dumpling, but it ended up pretty ugly.

"You have to pinch here." Like how Mr. Qin taught her how to tie a tie before, Su Bei patiently guided Mr. Qin to wrap the dumpling.

When Su Xiaobao came out after washed the dishes, he saw this warm father and daughter scene. But Su Xiaobao didn't feel touched. Seeing Mr. Qin's clumsy movement, he wanted to laugh a little: He finally found a thing that his old Dad did worse than himself.

Su Xiaobao went over, picked up one wrapper, quickly put the filling in, and placed the just-made dumpling next to the 'ugly dumpling' Mr. Qin had made before. The boy also didn't forget to raise his eyebrows provocatively.

"Su Xiaobao, you must be quicker. We should finish all before dinner."

"Don't worry. Just making dumplings takes no time."

"Are you sure? Let me tell you, all of these has to be wrapped." Su Bei pointed out the pots full of fillings.

"There are just three of us. Why did you prepare so much?"

"We will eat some today, and the rest will be eaten on the road. There are also Uncle Fu and Uncle Chen's shares."

"Oh." Su Xiaobao hastened his speed.

From the side, Mr. Qin watched his two children rolling out dough and wrapping dumplings. His eyes flashed with a smile. But soon, he frowned again. Seeing their clothes and sleeves rubbed against the chopping board, Mr. Qin couldn't stand in and went into the kitchen to fetch two aprons.

"Raise your hands."

Looking at his daughter's small hands covered with flour, Mr. Qin didn't feel disgusted and helped roll up her sleeves. "Alright, turn around." Mr. Qin put on the apron for his daughter.

Afterward, he glanced at his son and threw the other apron: "Wear it."

Su Xiaobao: ...

Fine. It was his new clothes anyway.

Afterward, Mr. Qin continued to make dumplings with his children. After several attempts, he gradually found the trick, and finally finished an acceptable-looking dumpling. However, Su Xiaobao still looked down on Mr. Qin's 'creations' and deliberately separated what he made from the ones made by Mr. Qin, which were pretty apparent.

On the side, Su Bei kept rolling out dough to make new wrappers. Seeing Su Xiaobao's quick movement, Mr. Qin also focused fully on the task. Seeing Mr. Qin's focus, Su Bei's eyes flashed. She wiped her flour-stained hands on her apron and quietly took out another badge from her pocket. While Mr. Qin didn't pay attention, she secretly pinned the badge on the corner of Mr. Qin's clothes.

Looking at the words [Excellent Dad] on the badge, Su Bei smiled triumphantly and nodded in satisfaction.

Regarding his daughter's little action, Mr. Qin chose to pretend not to notice.

...

On the other side, Su Xiaobao, who found himself far ahead, was feeling itchy. He took a lump of dough and began to fiddle with it. Soon, two puppies-shaped dough figures were born from his hands.