38

"Did you let her drink?" Mr. Qin asked in a dark voice.

His daughter, Qin Shao still understood-although Su Bei occasionally gave him a headache, she wouldn't be so unrestrained outside, let alone doing something excessive.

Facing Mr. Qin's anger, Lin Shaochi was stunned, and apparently realized that things might not be as simple as he had thought before. He quickly found several waiters who were on duty near the garden at the time, and also pulled out the recording of the surveillance camera around the time before he saw Su Bei.

In the recording, Su Bei came out to the garden and found a place to sit down. After that, she did not leave, and nothing strange was happen in the middle. One of the waitress noticed that there was a guest in the garden, and the glass was empty, so she took the initiative to refill Su Bei's glass.

However, because the lights in the garden were relatively dim at that time, the waitress did not notice that Su Bei had apple juice in her glass before, so she filled it with champagne that had similar color.

Afterwards, it was exactly what Lin Shaochi had seen: Su Bei drank the glass of champagne with a great gusto.

Lin Shaochi lowered his head and apologized to Qin Shao. His face was slightly tense: "Mr. Qin, I'm sorry, this incident is indeed Lin family's mistake."

The young man's apology didn't ease the expression on Mr. Qin's face. After glancing coldly at Lin Shaochi, he said: "It should be said to be your fault, Young Chairman Lin."

Out of respect for the host, Qin Shao did not let their usual bodyguards to follow Su Bei. Except for two people, who were protecting her from a relatively far distance. The two special bodyguards only watched from afar, and unless Su Bei was in real danger, they would not show up easily.

The birthday banquet of the Lin family's old master was personally arranged by Lin Shaochi, so when any accident happened to the guests, he should bear the responsibilities.

Originally, Mr. Qin had enough appreciation towards this young chairman. But now, when he looked at Lin Shaochi again, Qin Shao suddenly felt dissatisfied. Although he wanted to thank the young man for bringing his daughter here, when he thought how Su Bei was brought here by Lin Shaochi just now, Mr. Qin saw the other party unpleasant.

While waiting for the sobering soup to be cooked and sent from the kitchen, Su Bei sat quietly beside Mr. Qin. Her hand tightly grabbed her father's sleeve, and her mouth tightly shut.

Very cute.

Lin Shaochi secretly glanced at Su Bei. The girl's face was still flushed, and her lively eyes were also as red as a rabbit. She was sitting with her back straight. Her eyes widened and she was staring at a point ahead. She was obviously drunk, but forcefully kept her eyes wide open and pretended to be sober, like how a person who had not slept for two days pretended to be very energetic. This action made people want to laugh.

However, Lin Shaochi didn't dare to laugh now, as he still didn't know how Mr. Qin would find himself accountable for this matter.

Su Xiaobao finally rushed in after being called by Lin family's servant.

Hearing his voice, Su Bei, who had been performing 'blank stare' on the sofa, finally moved. After Su Xiaobao sat down, she did not hesitate to remove her hold on Mr. Qin's sleeve and moved to her brother's side.

Qin Shao: "..."

Su Xiaobao quickly noticed Su Bei's abnormality, and asked Qin Shao: "Did she drank? What's happen?" The tension and sternness on his face were exactly the same as Mr. Qin just now.