53

On the following Monday, when Su Bei and Su Xiaobao arrived in the classroom, their classmates were busily discussing the school sports festival next week.

"Should we just make it the same as the last year?"

"No way, no way. Too uncreative, and I think Wang Yali won't do."

"If you want to be creative, then just let Mo Zhouzhou perform a magic show."

...

Su Bei listened for quite a while but still didn't understand their conversation. "Is everyone really discussing the sports festival?" She couldn't help but to pull Dong Wenqi's hand and ask in a low voice. They even talked about a magic show. It was more like a discussion about art performance rather than a sports festival.

"Of course," Dong Wenqi said: "To be precise, everyone is discussing our class' entry parade formation for the opening ceremony."

At the opening ceremony of the school's sports festival, each class would show their original formation for the entry parade. Who knew who made the precedent, but some students started creating a surprising parade formation to outperform other classes. This tradition then handed down from year to year, turning the entry parade into the sports festival's highlight. Every class racked their brains to design the best parade formation, and even came up with an official evaluation system.

At this moment, students in the class 8-7 were discussing the choice for the formation's leader.

"Seriously, let's juts put male god Xie and young master Su together. With the two male gods in the front, I'm sure we will definitely get the top three even without doing anything fancy."

"It makes sense."

"Then, we will entrust a glorious and arduous task for you. Please go and ask male god Xie and young master Su."

"I dare not." Those two male gods, they were indeed handsome, but their personality...Speaking of which, why couldn't male god Xie Shen and young master Su be gentler like young master Ye from the class 8-2?

Suddenly, the class leader and art committee member looked at Su Bei eagerly.

Su Bei raised her eyebrows: "You want me to speak to them?"

This was easy. Su Xiaobao always listened to her. And Xie Minxuan, he seemingly also wasn't difficult?

"No." The class leader shook her head: "We just have a better idea."

"When our parade formation enters the venue, can you be the leader?" Su Bei was beautiful and also selected by the whole school as the school flower. She was perfect to be the leader.

Su Bei: "Does the leader has to do anything special?"

Art committee member: "No. When entering the venue, you just have to bring our people to walk past the podium until we reached our assigned stand-by place. We will choose two other people to walk on your each side. One to hold the class nameplate, and the other to hold the class flag."

Su Bei thought for a moment. Since it wasn't difficult, she easily nodded: "Okay."

"Great, get one!" The class leader happily said to Su Bei: "Su Bei, wait for a moment. We'll choose the other two people now. Afterward, the three of you can practice together to find your rhythm."

After the leader was confirmed, the next step was to choose the theme of the parade formation. When everyone was in the middle of debating, Liu Kai and Du Yiming barged in: "Everyone! The latest news!"

"How is it?"

"Of course we got it! Don't underestimate us." Liu Kai and Du Yiming walked in and joined the fray.