Chapter 1

It was a cold day in seoul. BTS was in town for a children's charity benefit. As part of their arrangements, they were given a weeklong stay at the local Hilton. While the place was relatively good the boys were worried. After all, jin had been diagnosed with leukemia.

"This is a rather nice hotel" Namjoon replied as they walked into the hotel lobby and looked around, hold both his, Jin's and their daughter's luggage with one hand and holding Jin's hand with the other.

"Yeah, with everything getting worse I kind of needed this." Jin agreed as he leaned against Namjoon and smiled.

"The whole family did. That's why I'm glad we brought the kids with us" Jungkook agreed as he carried his son on his hip.

"Well, we all needed a vacation but at least now we get to spend Christmas with the family, The real family." Taehyung replied as he held Jungkook's hand while carrying their luggage with the other one.

Jin was in the worst shape of his life. Leukemia had made him weak, fatigued, and even made him suffer from the occasional nose bleed. His bones ache and creaked causing his deformed fingers

(A/N: for those who dont know about bts or what i was referring to here is a photo of how his fingers look)

to hurt much worse than he was used to. That combined with his late term pregnancy left him barely functional. If it weren't for those around him, Namjoon, the band, the kids and the fans he didn't think he could really hold up on his own. Since it was a charity event, their manager Sejin had set up arrangements and even come with them. He was worried about the band with special consideration for Jin. He kept a good eye on them all though. He was around face man with kind eyes and thick rimmed glasses.

He made sure they were taken care of

He made sure they were taken care of. Unlike previous managers he treated them as humans.

"Eomma are you ok?" Areum asked tugging on Jin's shirt tail.

"I'm fine baby." Jin replied taking his daughters hand.

"Are you tried uncle?" Ara asked as she looked up at Jin as Jimin was holding onto her hand.