Important Important Shit🔥

Hi guys, it's me again. Pls, do not ignore this A/N.

Table of Contents
. Appreciation
.Wattys/Voting
. Further Information

Appreciation

First of all, I just want to say thank you to you guys, my readers and friends. Tbh, Nigerians keep surprising me. I feel like I only got where I am in this period of time because of the Nigerians on this app, your energy, your vibe, ohmygod, the comments!!!🔥🔥 Enough said.

Wattys.

I would have posted this a/n in WGSC, which is the book I entered for the wattys, but ppl adviced me against it cos I'm supposed to have a completed novel to enter the wattys. Adding or editing anything may disqualify me.

Yes, yes, I took a leap of faith and your baby girl carried her hand and entered the wattys. I didn't want to say shit about it but, I feel like my success may depend on this entire author's note.

Guys guys guys, I am begging! 🙏🙏🙏 See my hand, I'm begging! Go to WGSC and VOTE!!!

I don't know how the judging system works, I'm actually very skeptical about it, but I feel like for them to take my book seriously, those reads, those votes, need to increase.

I'm not just saying this because I joined the wattys but looking at my drafts the other day, my first a/n in WGSC had over 1kreads and barely 200votes. Pls pls pls, if you're enjoying the book, I'm begging you to go back and spam me with votes!!! Ghost readers, pleaseeeeee!! You don't hv to comment, but show me that love and support by voting.

Share my book, add to your reading lists, vote vote vote and keep commenting. Don't stop. Tell your friends, family, whatever to check out WGSC. I only entered WGSC, because I cnt enter the sequel of a series, but the love and support doesn't have to end there. Transfer it to NGCS and Stardusts and pls pls pls, let's make this work. To vote, all you hv to do is tap that little star 🌟 at the bottom left corner of your device.

Also, how about we make Nigerian books trend here? Like lovetori_xosaid, I'm DYING to see Nigerian books, born, bred and centered in Naija, with actual Nigerian characters and naija pop culture top the charts... I dunno, I'm dreaming too much, shey?

Tbh, my favourite wattpad authors at the moment are all nigerians and they're bosses at writing typical naija teenfic that make me fall deeper in love with the country and proud to identify as one.

I feel like if Nigerians really come together and make this work, it'll be so mad. Just take a look at wat we did with #EndSars, for goodness sake, it rose even faster than #BLM on Twitter ever did. Why? Cos Nigerians are fucking insane!! (In a good way).

The Nigerian books I've read this year, during the pandemic blew my mind and they still remain undiscovered and untapped. Unless you dive deep into the community, you may never find them. They're relatable, with realistic characters and plots and things a typical teenager or young adult would face and it's just so beautiful, reading something I can relate to on a personal level.

Please, if you hv family members, friends, wateva, that are here on wp, tell them to check out WGSC. Even if they're not ready to read yet, they can spam me with votes and read when it's more convenient for them and I hope I'm not asking for too much.

It's WATTYS. Even if I don't win, even if the judging doesn't depend on this (I think to an extent, they pay more attention to reads, cos in their mind, those are the books that will sell), pls, still vote. Still keep commenting. Don't stop. 

Oh! Oh! And lovetori_xois so so so so close and has made it to the teenfic tag🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳 let's push her even further!!!!! If you haven't yet, check out her book, spam tf out of her.

Other amazing authors here are Rihanna_Adedeji  Iyanuoluwa-Temi sawvvy PricelessMasson_ and they've been here for a long time. It's important we keep doing what you can to support Nigerian authors here. Voting is the barest minimum we can do, so please, cooperate.

Further Info on the third book.

Yeup, December is almost here, kids. I already announced that I'll release the first chapter in Mid December and I'm sticking to that. Those that are following up Stardusts, already have an idea of how much shit is going down and I'm so happy I was able to get ppl into Amir's head.

Which reminds me, check out Stardusts, if you haven't. I promise it'll be worth it.

When we properly enter December, I'll finally decide on a suitable title and reveal the release date, cast and aesthetics, excerpts and so on, on ig, just to see what ppl think about it, before I publish it here on wp.

I can't stress how important this means to me. Pls, pls, pls, vote. Keep voting. Keep commenting. Keep sharing. Don't just stop at reading. Pls. Pls. Pls.

And Merry Christmas in advance. 🎄🎄☃️☃️❄️

🎉 You've finished reading 𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑮𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝑪𝒂𝒏 𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒚| 2 🎉