|||CHAPTER 7|||IM-|||

Bodies.

Bodies.

Piles and piles of bloodied and burned corpses scattered across the newly deserted area. The sun beat down over the land, no cloud in sight.

Fire.

The little stands and houses were lit by flames and in multiple little pieces from blasts.

The smell was unbearable. She loved it. She could smell all the blood. She missed the fear of the people.

She looked around, smiling at her work. "There's still more to kill." She growled.

She continued to walk the green landscape, due to the flat land she could see far, also her vision was multiplied. She could see a clear, blue sea about thirty miles away. She levitated up in the air, flying at a steady pace to the village she could see.

Her white gown and dark hair flowing in the wind, blood spattered all over it. As she got closer the grass and sand seemed to fight, blotches of sand and grass where they met. She arrived at the village, hovering over a fruit stand. A little girl pointing up at her, screaming at her mother at look. The mother ignored her daughter, then finally played along.

"Hello there." She squeezed her fists, the bodies of the mother and child exploding.

Screams of pure terror were heard across the village. "I love that sound." She laughed with her arms out to her sides, seeing a group of sorcerers running towards her.

"Begone curse!" One screamed at her, the others screaming inaudible things.

"Oh, okay, I'll leave." She turned around, leaving them in shock. She slowly turned around, "I can't, I'm not finished."

She motioned her arm quickly across her body, the bodies of the seven split straight in half.

She continued to reek havoc, catching fire to the homes and bodies. Killing everyone she saw and found.

She went back to the ground, her bare feet touching the sand. She walked around, sensing one more presence left. She walked towards the presence, her arms behind her head.

She saw one man on knees, praying with his hands in the air. He was in the water line on the beach, the water coming back and forth, hitting him gently.

"Praying will do you no good." She stood next to him, bending down a little, scaring him.

He stumbled back, looking up at her, "W-wh-who a-are y-yo-you?"

"Spit it out!" She yelled, wiping the blood off of her face with her thumb. She put her thumb in her, smiling.

"Who are you?" He cried, rocking back and forth.

"I'm—"