|||CHAPTER 33|||USED TO IT|||

Y/n, Nanami, and Satoru sat in chairs. Today was the day that Y/n and Itadori would show back up in front of their classmates. The exchange program was about to begin in the next couple of days.

"Nanamiii, say something funny." Satoru groaned, throwing his head backwards, "Okay, got it!" He pointed his fingers in the air, "Let's talk about the separation of the church and state while throwing rice balls at each other!"

Nanami spoke, "Do that by yourself."

"I'd love to see that." Y/n let out a laugh, looking at Nanami seating across from her. He didn't look up once, just continued to read the newspaper in his hands.

Satoru rubbed his hands together, "Alright, Yamanote line game with the places that Gojō Satoru loves!" He exclaimed, "Everything."

"Please keep that up." Nanami said monotonous and sarcastically, "Itadori-kun and Y/n-chan need that idiocy right now."

"I'm used to it." She shrugged, moving to lay across the chair's arms. She put her feet on Satoru's chair arm and leaned her head back and saw the room upside down.

"Does Yuuji know about the finger at that Yoshino's house?" Satoru asked, rubbing his eye over the black mask covering his eyes.

"No." Y/n and Nanami answer simultaneously, then he continued, "He'd just feel a needless responsibility."

"I'm glad I left you in charge." Satoru told the man, then nudged Y/n's foot with his elbow, "And I'm glad you were helping."

She lifted her head, nodding, "No problemo."

"And that finger?" Satoru asked.

"Retrieved it." Nanami answered, "You'd just feed it to Itadori-kun anyway."

"He's coming." Y/n said, referring to Itadori, as she sat upright.

"Let's hurry to where everyone is." Itadori popped around the corner, requesting happily.

"Yuuji..." Satoru started slowly, "could it be that you're planning on showing up normally?"

"Eh, I can't?" Itadori questioned.

"Even if you're an exorcist, it's not normal your dead friend turned out to be alive two months later." Satoru told him, "You gotta do a surprise."

Both Y/n and Nanami looked each other, her deadpanning and him shaking his head.

"Surprise..." Itadori's face went blank.

"Well, leave it to me. The first years would cry laughing from the astonishment, and the second years and folks from Kyoto would get caught up crying too! Surely someone will start vomiting," Y/n rolled her eyes as Satoru continued to speak, "and in the end the global warming will get solved."

"Sounds nice!" Itadori exclaimed, "What do I do? Sensei, what do I do?"

"You don't have to do anything!" Satoru spoke, raising his hands up in front of the excited boy, "Just do what I tell you!"

"So what do I have to do?"

"I'm not involved with this 'surprise,' am I?" Y/n asked as she stood up.

"Of course!" Satoru exclaimed, "You're a part of it!"

Y/n sighed as she took the seat next to Nanami on his right. "Yay." She monotonously said with no emotion plastered on her face.

"Good luck, Y/n-chan." Nanami let out, looking at the girl, "Good luck."

"So what do I have to do?" Itadori once again asked excitedly.

______________

"Come on, Satoru. There's no way that both Itadori and I will fit in there." Y/n told her brother, hoping to get out of this 'surprise.'

"You will! Now," Satoru started shoving the girl and the boy, "get in! We're running late!"

______________

"Sorry for the waaait!" Satoru exclaimed, wheeling in a large box.

"Gojō-sensei!" Y/n heard a angry voice, then an excited one, "Gojō-sensei!"

"Hey hey, seems everyone's around. I was in a business overseas, you see."

"Y/n isn't here." Fushiguro spoke up.

"She died." Satoru said, "Oh, so sad. Oh, it was horrible." He acted sad before putting a smile on his face, "Never mind her though." Y/n shook her head lightly.

Y/n heard Panda, one of the second-years, speak, "He just started talking."

"Here, souvenirs. A protective charm from some kinda tribe for the folks from Kyoto. Nothing for Utahme." Satoru's words made Y/n try to hold in a snicker, "And for the Tokyo folks there's this!"

Panda spoke again, "It's so weird to see an adult so excited."

"It's Yuuji Itadori himself!" Satoru exclaimed, motioning to the box, "And Y/n Gojō!"

Itadori popped out of the box with a big open smile on his face, "Yeah! Oh, papi!"

Y/n stood up slowly, stepping out of the box. "Hey, guys." She said quietly, keeping her eyes on her brother. She looked back at the group, seeing the surprised looks on Fushiguro's and Kugisaki's face. Even some of the second years had a look of shock.

"Sukuna's host?!" Voices exclaimed as Y/n followed Satoru as he headed towards the old man known as the director.

"How can this be...?" The old man had wide eyes as he trailed off in wonder.

"Director!" Satoru waved at him, "Hey. I'm glad, I'm glad." He bent down to get eye level with the director, "I was getting worried that you might get too surprised and die on me."

"You damn brat!" The director scowled. Y/n held a laugh as she turned back to look at the scene unfolding.

Kugisaki kicked the box that Itadori was still standing in, saying, "Hey."

"Ah, yes."

"Got something to say to me?" Kugisaki asked angrily.

"Eh?" Itadori's sweat dropped, "I'm sorry I kept it a secret... that I was alive..."