Meet Quinn

Hey guys, I already have the first couple chapters drafted, but before I finalize them, I really wanted to explain the character, Quinn. This is because not only I did love creating her, but she is now a part of me. So this is just so you can know a little bit more about her past, her Pokemon, and her looks. I wanted to give her an important role in the story without overshadowing great characters and arcs. Her arc will be more of helping others than her own individual self but I still wanted to show some of her progression prior to the start of the story. I hope you guys enjoy! 

P.S. - For all you amourshippers out there, Hi! I love it too! So I plan to integrate it into the story more than it was in the original show so stay tuned for later chapters...

Her Past & Pokemon

Your family did not care much for dreams, so when you left Johto with your Chikorita, they didn't bat an eye and you didn't turn back. After that you haven't spoken since, and from there began traveling through Hoenn. You caught a Torchic, which eventually evolved all the way to a Blaziken, while your Chikorita also fully evolves into a Meganium over time too. During this you also catch and Eevee and Milotic, you have a Beautifly and Dragonair as well.

After losing to Tyson yourself, just a round after Ash, you placed in the Top 4. You then release Beautifly, who wants to leave to join its own kind. Then Dragonair and Meganium leaves as well, for similar reasons, so you begin to take up contests more. During your gym battles you had already won two ribbons while traveling, but were more focused on the league at the time. May becomes your best friend and you guys regularly compete, both becoming top coordinators. Eevee evolves to Sylveon over the course of your travels, with another surprise, Mega Evolution. May mentions Ash on regular occasion, who you only vaguely remember since you never battled or met him yourself. 

Since there was little left to do in Hoenn after becoming a Top Coordinator, you move on to Kalos, to take part in the League, as well as the Showcases that are only found there. Little did you know that in a few short months Ash Ketchum, would arrive himself to explore the region as well as cross paths with you!

Her Looks

I'll do my best to describe, hopefully you guys will get some idea of what I have in mind for Quinn. And just so you know her signature color is a darkish purple and it is highlighted throughout her outfit.

Quinn wear long black stockings much like Serena, but for shoes she wears combat boots with dark purple laces and engraved pokemon labels on the side in the same shade of purple. 

She wears white shorts and a black crop top with slight purple highlights stitched into it. Her backpack looks a lot like Ash's but it is white and purple instead of white and green, however she has it sit only on her left shoulder in order to keep her hair from getting caught on the straps. There is a black and white jacket as well but its often tied around her waist rather than worn. She too wears fingerless gloves like Ash however they are black and purple.

She often travels by skateboard, which is still a shiny white with purple highlights and streaks across it and black wheels. The pokeball symbol in purple on her board hides her keystone for Sylveon, while her pokemon hides its mega stone as a choker hidden under her neck. 

Quinn has long blond hair that is all pulled into a single braid that goes down by her thigh; however, once past her shoulder, the blond hair ombres into purple, matching the signature color of her outfit. With her long braid resting on her right shoulder, the top of her head is covered in a black beanie that has a purple embroidery of a pokeball.

Getting Up to Speed

Since arriving in Kalos you got kicked out the Lumiose City gym (and threw a major fit in the Pokemon Center over it). You traveled around and began collecting gym badges and princess keys. You catch a Froakie which has since evolved to a Frogadier, with the help of an odd ninja, as well as catching a Masquerain. You manage to get two princess keys as well as four gym badges, having defeated Wulfric, Korrina, Viola, and Grant so far. Now you head to Coumarine City on route for not only your next gym badge, but hopefully your final princess key as well.

Hey Guys! Tell me what you think, Ch.1 should already be up and Ch.2 isn't far behind. I'll do my best, but I am dyslexic so sorry for any mistakes in grammar or if a sentence doesn't quite make sense. Tell me any suggestions for the character or the plot, and I might add them! Anyways I hope you like it!