𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘖𝘧 𝘉𝘢 𝘚𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘚𝘦

Start from the beginning

   "zuko!" she called out.

   "what?"

   "i'm leaving! i'm sure i will be back soon!" she alerted him to her absence.

   "fine. do we have work?"

   "yes. later!"

   she could hear her groan at her answer, "dammit."

   she snorted, "goodbye!"

   she closed the door behind her and began her hunt for artists in the lower ring. she thought it wasn't going to be hard, but it was.

   when she looked at most people's art, it was mediocre, at best. she wanted the best she could get for her family.

   hana knew when she found the one. she could feel it within her.

   this is the one.

   hana smiled lightly as she entered a women's shop.

   she was quickly greeted, "hi, how are you today?"

   "i'm good. thank you for asking."

   "what do want today, darling?" the woman asked warmly.

   she reminds me of aimi.

    hana pulled the drawing out of her dress, "this." she gave the picture to the woman.

   "oh no. what happened to it?"

   hana laughed, "lots of water."

   the lady giggled, "well, i'll see what i can do for you, my dear."

   she watched the lady quickly set up. it took about five minutes until she got about drawing.

   the woman, or adah, talked to her as she drew. hana admired her multitasking skills, it was something she needed to work on for the tea shop.

   adah began gossiping with the teen, "did you hear about the kid that attacked a tea shop?"

   hana giggled, "ah, yes, that's where i work."

   adah looked up at the girl and laughed too, "you're kidding! oh my gosh, my daughter goes there for tea. she tells me about it all the time. she says the tea is the best!"

   "mushy makes it with lots of love," she told her.

   "she also told me about a cute boy that works there," adah got back to work.

   hana cackled, "that's lee. i think he'd pee himself if he heard that."

   adah laughed wildly.

   the two continued to talk about random things. they talked a bit about the city and how it's been for them. adah told hana about her family and hana told adah about hers.

   it took about three hours for adah to finish her work. hana would still make it for work, so she was happy about that.

   adah wrapped up the work and handed it to hana, "it's a gift. since you work at my daughter's favorite tea shop."

   hana was shocked, "no! you have to take this!" she pulled money from her dress and pushed it towards her.

   "ah, ah, ah," adah shook her finger. "nope. it's free."

   hana had to give her something back, "what your daughter's name?"

   "asha," she replied.

   "any time i'm at the shop, her tea is on me," she smiled.

   adah smiled, "i truly am grateful. thank you."