trouble at the arcade

"go away, jackson" mark walks up to jackson.

"why should I do that?" jackson crosses his arms.

"because you're causing trouble for everyone" jaemin stands next to mark.

"aw johnny's widdle fwends awe gonna stick up fow him?" jackson fake cries and then laughs.

everyone gangs up against jackson but johnny just stands there and avoids eye contact with jackson.

"hey mute boy!" jackson walks over to johnny.

johnny doesn't say anything, he looks away from him.

"leave him alone!" mark pushes him and jackson turns around.

"did you just push me?" jackson walks closer to mark.

"uh... yeah everyone just saw it" mark says and jackson growls.

"you're gonna wish you didn't do that" before jackson could lay a hand on mark, johnny comes from behind and pulls him away from mark. he mouths don't touch him.

"what? what did you say? say it. talk to me" jackson pins johnny to the wall that separated the arcade from the diner.

"get off of him!" mark grabs jackson by his hair and he pulls him to the floor and johnny finds himself in mark's arms as small sobs escape his mouth.

"shh it's okay I've got you" mark wraps his arms around johnny keeping him in a safe embrace.

but the only thing that mark wondered is how much of his dream was real.

he knows the part of johnny telling mark he loves him was real.

he doesn't know how much of jackson's shit that happened was real.

but it didn't matter, because mark is gonna always be there to protect him.

always.

"I-I l-l-love y-you" johnny says through his sobs and mark smiles.

"I love you too"

jackson growled and he made his way out of the arcade.

he shouldn't have met that stupid mark guy and make those stupid friends

...

after jackson left, they still played a little bit but johnny wasn't as happy as he was before jackson came.

when they left, they all go home, but before johnny could get up to go in his house, mark grabbed his hand.

"I hope you can ignore him, because you don't need to listen to him you have us now, you have me now" mark says and johnny looks at him.

johnny gets out his phone and he starts typing.

can you pwease sleepover?

mark chuckles and nods. johnny smiles and they walk into johnny's house.

"oh! hello mark" they walk in to see johnny's mom on the sofa reading a book.

"hello ma'am, nice to see you again" mark bows and shows a friendly smile.

"are you here to sleepover? no funny business" she gives them both a look and johnny's face turns bright red.

"u-um no no we won't" mark says and she smiles and they go into johnny's room.

mark never really got a good look of his room, and he sure saw a sight.

there was red velvet merch. albums, posters, etc.

"I figured you would have red velvet merch" mark says and johnny smiles.

do you want to listen to them? I have a cd player

mark nods and johnny grabs the CD player and grabs the first album on his shelf, the red summer.

'red flavor' plays and they start dancing to the song.

they both get flashbacks from the party.

"johnny do you want to play a red velvet song we could do the dance!" mark says and johnny nods.

johnny plays red flavor and they both dance to it.

"ppalgan mat gunggeumhae honey
kkaemulmyeon jeomjeom nogadeun seuteuroberi geu mat koneo kaendi syap chaja bwa baby naega jeil johahaneun geon yeoreum geu mat" mark starts singing it and johnny laughs as he watches him attempt to sing.

"geureoni malhae, geureoni malhae neoui saekkkallo nal muldeuryeojwo deo jinhage gangnyeolhage" donghyuck sings and everyone was impressed.

"ppalgan mat gunggeumhae honey
kkaemulmyeon jeomjeom nogadeun seuteuroberi geu mat koneo kaendi syap chaja bwa baby naega jeil johahaneun geon yeoreum geu mat" renjun joins donghyuck in singing and it becomes a fun night of dancing and music.

then 'you better know' started playing afterwards and their phones go off.

The Bitchiest Bitches 💅🏻

donghyuck
COME OVER TO MY HOUSE BITCHESSSS

doyoung
someone had too much cotton candy at the arcade

taeyong
he's bouncing off the walls

donghyuck
shut up and just come over!!!!!!

johnny and mark look at each other, they shrug and they decide to go over to donghyuck's.