~Chapter 16: Are the Citrons Attending the Fall Dance? What's Going on?~

Oliver will be considered as a Kagamine in this fanfic. This is not canon in the Vocaloid fandom so, please don't sue me for making Oliver a Kagamine. I did a little research about Oliver and it said he had no official last name. I thought Oliver had a last name but, I got wrong about that.

Enjoy~
====================
Last time in I Am Clemont:
- Alex gets upset as Len and Drew cheer her up, fainted when Clemont appeared as the childhood friends try to revive her and survived
- Alex, along with Clemont and Len, go to Science class after discussing what to watch after finishing the Danganronpa series.
====================

Timeskip after Science class for Science, Clemont and Len

Bonnie Citron's POV
It's been 9 weeks since my brother and I have enrolled into this school. Man, time flies so fast. I'm surprised with how far we've gone. Clemont's even becoming a bit more human, from being with us.

"Clemont, there's only two weeks before the Fall Dance." I tell my brother, who is probably getting his things for his next class.

"Bonnie Citron, I already know." Clemont pats my head.

As Clemont and I were about to go to our lockers, Dawn approaches us, along with May, Serena, Len, Meiko, and Teto Kasane. It took me a while to remember all of their names.

"Clemont, there you are!" Dawn exclaims.

"Why are you looking for me, Dawn Berlitz?"

"Remember meeting Dawn, during your first day of school here?" Len asks.

"Of course." Clemont answers.

"I had to take the measurement of your body so I could make your outfit for the Fall Dance." Dawn explains excitedly. "If you can make it, though."

"We're not sure, Dawn. We have to ask our dad first."

"But you have to attend the Fall Formal." Teto says.

"Everyone in Sepulveta is counting on you to win, Clemont." Meiko chimes in.

"We can't let that boke win again!"

Worriedly, I bring out my phone to text dad.

Bonnie's Conversation with Meyer

No. 1 Dad in the Universe

:Bon Bon Chocolat
Dad, can we attend the Fall Dance on September 21?

No. 1 Dad in the Universe:
Sure, I'm also going to allow Clemont, too,
since, I don't want you being by yourself.

:Bon Bon Chocolat
Thanks dad~!

No. 1 Dad in the Universe:
No problem! Anyway, see you after school.

End of the Conversation

Yay, dad's going to allow us to attend a school event! This is going to be the best one! I hope Clemont's wins as Prince of the Fall Dance.

"Guys, we have some good news." I announce.

"You're going to attend the Fall Formal?" Everyone asks excitedly.

"Yes." Clemont and I reply in unison.

Everyone starts cheering as if they're about to have Clemont win as Prince of the Fall Formal.