~Chapter 21: Confession Day~

Considering I have a lot on my plate, I'll still try my best to update this story as well. I know everyone has had enough of my excuses, so it's okay whether you forgive me or not. To make up for my absence, I've decided to write a long(?) chapter for y'all.

====================
Last time on I Am Clemont:
- The boy discussed about their dates
====================
Next Day

Alex Castillo's POV
Quiznak, why did this have to happen to me? I'm surprised about having a crush on both Clemont and Len and I don't know who to go with until now... If I choose Len, Clemont wouldn't be happy. If I choose Clemont, it'd be the same. I roamed around the school, looking for my friends as someone called my name.

"Alex, over here!"

I run to the source of the voice and saw my group of friends there, waiting for me.

"Alex-pyon, what took you so long?" Rin asks, pouting.

"Sorry, it's just that I was trying to find everyone."

"I thought I texted you," said the brunette with a bandana.

"I did, but I don't think it-" my phone notified me about something.

『We're going to be together to confess to our crushes.』

Frick, I didn't know she was texting me on Messenger.

I sigh, "just got it."

"So, let's go with the plan."

"You guys are a bunch of kids gushing over their crushes." Iris comments as everyone averts their eyes at the ravenette.

"Um, Iris, just leave them be." Misty reminds.

"Do as you like."

"Meiko, do you have a date?"

"Nah, I'm not like you, girls." The short-haired brunette replies. "Besides, I know Kaito isn't gonna be with me this year considering he probably found out."

"Found out, what?" The girls and I echo.

"You heard of the incident with Kaito and Conway yesterday, right?"

"You mean the one where Kaito was rumored to be mind controlled by Conway?"

"Actually, the mind control part was real, according to Rin, Serena, Miku and Gumi."

We all turn our heads to the blonde eating a mandarin orange, Serena sewing a dress and Miku and Gumi playing tic-tac-toe.

"Yeah, it's true." She talked with her mouth slightly full as the other three agree, nodding their heads.

"Rin, don't talk with your mouth full." Luka scolds.

"Okay." The ribboned blonde finishes eating the food in her mouth.

I clear my throat as everyone turns to my attention.

"A'ight, who's gonna be the first?"

A few were shaking from nerves and Serena, who is sewing her dress stopped as her hand was as shaky. Crickets fills the room until May spoke.

"I will." She raises her hand.

"Nice one, May." Dawn praised, giving a pat on her back.